• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

C.N.C HGSS Tiles Gallery!!

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
  • To be honest I love these tiles as in the old topic when you made a mistake, haha.

Can i use them and credit you? Your awesome <3

C.N.C

Tile Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2013
    update:
    i've made the cherrygrove town houses.
    33ubert.png

rates please?

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Very nice. No real crit because I can't find flaws. Though, you claim to have the PC and Mart, I just think that's the Mart honestly, there's hardly any distinction. Unless, ... it's not showing up. You are just ripping these right?

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
  • Very nice. No real crit because I can't find flaws. Though, you claim to have the PC and Mart, I just think that's the Mart honestly, there's hardly any distinction. Unless, ... it's not showing up. You are just ripping these right?

He isn't, DP looks 3dish, he may be ripping a source and trying to make a scratch replica in a GBA-like format.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    IDK, that's why I was asking

C.N.C

Tile Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2013
    @ C.N.C: Nice tiles!!

Two questions...
    1.- How did you see the new gym appareance? I haven't seen any pics on serebii showing the gyms.
    2.- May I use the Cianwood house? It look beautiful.

1.- I've seen the gym on big picture of ecruteak city.
    2.- afcourse you can use the Cianwood house.

Wiggletuff

Loading... Pokemon -----
    Years
  • I was thinking of making a hack which would be my first time ever programming something like it. :\
    I wanted it to be really good and since your Tiles are some of the best I've ever seen, I was wondering if I could use some of them.
    Of course I would give all the credit to you. :P

Thanks.

C.N.C

Tile Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2013
    I was thinking of making a hack which would be my first time ever programming something like it. :\
    I wanted it to be really good and since your Tiles are some of the best I've ever seen, I was wondering if I could use some of them.
    Of course I would give all the credit to you. :P

Thanks.

you can use all of those tiles.

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    these are all very nice and very usefull ill deffinatly be using them great work keep it all up

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2011
    Ithink you should made tree, floor,interior... tiles. There are a lot of screens with trees...

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I don't really like the gym but everything else is great! And each gym is supposed to be colored by type... so orange would be.......? no fire in johto...

But really, They arreee awesome. good job!

C.N.C

Tile Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2013
    Update:
    maybe did you saw the new HGSS indoor gym tiles of azalea town by the hack: dark cry the legend of gyrantina.
    30jh1tu.png

give credits if used

Back