• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Caaethil's Sprites 2016

Caaethil

#1 Greninja Fan
Years
  • I've been spriting on and off for years now. Just recently I felt like doing some more, so I'll be using this thread to post my sprites of 2016. I don't have most of my old ones.

I mostly splice and recolour, though have dabbled in other areas. I will take requests, but consider yourself purely giving me ideas - I will still own the sprite and I will do it at my own pace with no obligation to complete it. I may decide I don't want to make that sprite, or it may take a while to appear. Just don't consider this a shop, 'kay? :)

Splices
    Multiple Pokemon fused into one!

xpxjVwF.png

Griffix (Luxray + Swellow + Archeops). My first sprite of 2016. Very proud considering I just got back into it.

jztfGaR.png

Zorayphlosion (Rayquaza + Typhlosion + Zoroark). Significantly less proud, but it was a request and an odd mixture which I didn't expect to work well.

Recolours
    Pokemon recoloured in cool and interesting ways.

dPEYNrj.png

MELONistic Ludicolo (Ludicolo + Custom Colours). Too good to pass up.

Generation VII Pokemon
    These sprites are created by shrinking down official Sugimori art and drawing over it.

m9O7Wth.png

Rowlet.

Back