• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Caite-chan's Team Rocket Hideout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hello I'm interested in a HA Venipede and Swirlix.
    I have some 5ivs breejects you may want for your collection or turn them into something better.

I offer you the following:
    Omanyte, timid, 31/31/31/31/x/31; Zubat, timid, Infiltrator with EM Nasty Plot, 31/31/31/31/x/31 and Koffing, bold, 31/31/31/31/31/x

I also have a dream ball smoochum if you're interested :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Hello I'm interested in a HA Venipede and Swirlix.
    I have some 5ivs breejects you may want for your collection or turn them into something better.

I offer you the following:
    Omanyte, timid, 31/31/31/31/x/31; Zubat, timid, Infiltrator with EM Nasty Plot, 31/31/31/31/x/31 and Koffing, bold, 31/31/31/31/31/x

I also have a dream ball smoochum if you're interested :D

I have a Male and Female HA Swirlix with the Female having 4 IV's and 2 Male Venipede both with 4 IV's as well. Were you looking for anything special or just the fact that they are HA?

As for what you are offering I'll take which ever you send over. :D

Years
  • I have a Male and Female HA Swirlix with the Female having 4 IV's and 2 Male Venipede both with 4 IV's as well. Were you looking for anything special or just the fact that they are HA?

As for what you are offering I'll take which ever you send over. :D

Only for the HA, I collect them ^^
    You can send me the crappiest you have :D
    Well I can send you all of them if you want, just send me 2 shitmons + the HAs :3

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Only for the HA, I collect them ^^
    You can send me the crappiest you have :D
    Well I can send you all of them if you want, just send me 2 mukmons + the HAs :3

Sounds good to me. So we'll be doing 4 Pokemon each? If so I'll be adding your FC and get your Pokemon from the bank now.

Years
  • Sounds good to me. So we'll be doing 4 Pokemon each? If so I'll be adding your FC and get your Pokemon from the bank now.

Sure thing, I' ll add you right away and meet you online.
    My ign is Anastasia

EDIT: This changed s.hitmons to mukmons what!? o.O

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    update: 05/30/16
    Hey look what's back open again. :D I'm slowly adding more and more to my shop. I'm hoping to get my updates done throughout the week.​

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    is it non shiny? how sure are u of its legitimacy. anyways. would u trade it for a lance's dragonite?

It is not shiny though it is possible to have a perfect IV legendary. Unless it's stupidly obvious I'm bad at checking things. So feel free to check it and if it is bad please let me know and I can give you your Dragonite back. I do my best to check them as much as I can.

Years
  • It is not shiny though it is possible to have a perfect IV legendary. Unless it's stupidly obvious I'm bad at checking things. So feel free to check it and if it is bad please let me know and I can give you your Dragonite back. I do my best to check them as much as I can.

just checking coz shiny yveltal is event only :P i'm online now if u want to trade :P

Years
  • the shiny meloetta and victini you're offering are hacked lol. they can never be shiny.

I'm interested in your sum2013 palkia and dialga. u interested in the sum2013 giratina and a volcanion?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    the shiny meloetta and victini you're offering are hacked lol. they can never be shiny.

I'm interested in your sum2013 palkia and dialga. u interested in the sum2013 giratina and a volcanion?

I just made a boo boo is all...lol. I was pulling ones from my shiny dex as well and forgetting some of those are hacks. I did fix them though. That would be fine but I need to get them cloned before trading them out.

Years
  • Hello! I would like your: event shiny giratina.

What do I have to offer?
    Events:
    Spoiler:

Shinies
    Spoiler:

Let me know what you can do

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back