• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cake is Awsome!

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    Has anyone heard of the band Cake? I just heard them for the first time and they are awsome! Can someone tell me what some of there better songs are?
    (I already have 2 of the songs, Sheep go to Heaven, and the I will survive parody.)

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    OMG....I despise that "I will survive" parody...it annoys the living crap outta me, he literally sounds like he's gonna vomit when he's singing it...

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I really like them...I like their song No Phone. I have only heard a couple of thier songs besides that but they are good.

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    A lot of people say that when they made the parody to I will survive, it was just a joke. I really don't think so, I like the guitar solo toward the middle of the song...the rest is only ok.
    I heard a few mor the other day.
    Rock and Roll Lifestyle is kind of funny...but very true.
    And Going the Distance is ok.

Back