• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Calder's Trade, Giveaway, and Service Shop (Shinnies/Shiny Legends)

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    SHOP STATUS: OPENED

Want List
    RNG Ditto
    Shiny Pokemon
    IV/EV Trained Pokemon
    Event Pokemon

ALL POKEMON ARE NICK-NAMEABLE! REQUEST AN ITEM AND I'LL ADD IT IF I OWN IT! ALSO I'LL MAKE A POKEMON REMEMBER A CERTAIN MOVE IF YOU WANT IT!]

Shinnies
    Spoiler:

Shiny Legends
    Spoiler:

Giveaway
    Spoiler:

Service
    Shiny Hatchable Pokemon: Give me 2 Pokemon you want me to breed and I'll hatch a Shiny Egg from them. I'll RNG Ditto Breed Shinnies once I receive my RNG Ditto from someone.

Blacklist
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

*ADJ*

Mmm I'd say amateur trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    I am interested in your shiny arceus i can give you a shiny ev'd dragonite or a shiny ev'd gallade or a shiny jap suicune if you dont want any of those tell me ill post a new offer also if you want stats i shall post them.

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I am interested in your shiny arceus i can give you a shiny ev'd dragonite or a shiny ev'd gallade or a shiny jap suicune if you dont want any of those tell me ill post a new offer also if you want stats i shall post them.

What Plate do you want? What moveset? I'm interested in both of those EV'd Pokemon

*ADJ*

Mmm I'd say amateur trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    Oh i dont really care i like the shiny factor :D you do what you think is good which one ya want?

Uhm hey yeah rnc has just informed me that there is no such thing as shiny arceus so sorry the deals off..

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    BEEP BEEP Shiny space goat is an undiscovered species; has been removed.

Post Edited~

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Sep 24, 2013
    i got a shiny carnivine,pikachu, and a growlithe up for trade. I'm interested in the riolu

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    im unterested in the following:

Shiny Darkrai, Shaymin, Palkia, mesprit and registeel. check my thread to see if there is anything you like :)

pm so i kno you either wanna go for it or not cheers :)

Not interested in anything in your thread...atm that is, i'll get back to you if I change my mind

i got a shiny carnivine,pikachu, and a growlithe up for trade. I'm interested in the riolu

Nah I'm good anything else?

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    the only other is a shiny torchic and cranidos

I don't like those either I'm not big on shiny Pokemon i like normal colors better I just want trade-bait sometimes

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Hey
    Can I please have a shiny shaymin, check my thread to see what you would like and if their is more then one pokemon you want, let me know because their are about six Pokemon I would like from your thread.

Last edited:

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Hey
    Can I please have a shiny shaymin, check my thread to see what you would like and if their is more then one pokemon you want, let me know because their are about six Pokemon I would like from your thread.

I like Tauros and Munchlax but those aren't close to how rare shiny shaymin is

Last edited:

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Bump, should I add starters and make some more shiny starters? Realize I can make a shiny out of any Pokemon couple you want...

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2010
    Could i get the UT shiny ponyta and the UT shiny zubat? I will offer when you reply. (If you could, could you pm me, Im more likely to remember that way)

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Could i get the UT shiny ponyta and the UT shiny zubat? I will offer when you reply. (If you could, could you pm me, Im more likely to remember that way)

You can offer me something for them...those are wild shinnies not ones that I hatched

shiny shaymin, is it lgit?

Yes it is legit what do you have to offer

Last edited:

ThatsTakao

Hiya!
    Years
    So if I were to request a shiny Togepi you could get one? If so, would I have to provide parents?
    And by Cynda, I assume you mean Cyndaquil?

Back