• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Call Me Void-Filler

Amicus

Hipster Incubai
Years
  • 05/17/09THEFT! While out to dinner with my family my Platinum was stolen. This thread shall remain dead until I can obtain a new cartridge and beat the game again!

05/15/09:: This post is still under construction. I currently have two requests and am working on those, so no more requests at this time. Once I figure out a professional procedure you will be seeing immediate results. Please be patient and I will help your Pokédex to the best of my ability. And now to the first post.

My Pokédex is building steadily since I returned a few weeks ago. I've migrated my Ditto with perfect IVs from my Gameboy Advance and am breeding Pokémon for everyone at PokéCommunity. All Pokémon I have to offer are Lv. 1, breed with Ditto and ready to be shipped off to you immediately.

All I ask in return? Nothing (except reputation). Obviously this offer won't be for serious competitors and will appeal more toward those of you who need those last couple of slots filled on the Pokédex. I don't offer legendaries but can easily obtain and breed Pokémon from my LeafGreen, Emerald and Platinum games.

If you'd like a specific nature or IV spread, please specify. Some will be harder to get than others. I am unable to boost shinys and have not researched how to, but perhaps will try in the near future.

So...

1. Reply to this thread with the Pokémon you'd like to be given.
    2. Please include any natures, nicknames and any additional information. Also, leave me your preferred method of contact (PM or Windows Live Messenger).
    3. Ready a Pokémon (preferably from FireRed or LeafGreen) that you won't miss.
    4. Once your Pokémon is ready we will trade in a timely fashion.
    5. If you're so inclined, leave me goodish rep.

I start immediately and will do my best to make this post look better. If you have a missing Pokémon in the Pokédex then leave a message.
    This offer may end soon. Hopefully not. :)

Last edited:

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    Hey, maybe I can get here what I've been trying to get forever.

Calm Cleffa/Clefairy with Seismic Toss, Softboiled and Magic Guard ability. No nickname, UT preferred. IVs are not a big issue.

Feel free to hit me up with a PM/VM or AIM/MSN/etc. Whatever you feel like, I log on fairly often and will get your message.

Amicus

Hipster Incubai
    Years
  • Hey, maybe I can get here what I've been trying to get forever.

Calm Cleffa/Clefairy with Seismic Toss, Softboiled and Magic Guard ability. No nickname, UT preferred. IVs are not a big issue.

Feel free to hit me up with a PM/VM or AIM/MSN/etc. Whatever you feel like, I log on fairly often and will get your message.

Haha, thank you about the IV exception. I imported my Ditto but didn't think how to get good breeds in the Emerald games.

Last edited:

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • Hi. If you're still taking requests, I'd like a female Impish or Relaxed Eevee with decent IVs. 30-31 on Defense, S.Def and HP preferred. 25+ on Atk. Spe and S.Atk won't really matter. This Eevee will be used to breed for Curse (egg move) Eevees.

I can be reached via VM. My PM's get full fast so VMs are more appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Also how would you get pokemon back to Emerald?

Amicus

Hipster Incubai
    Years
  • Hi. If you're still taking requests, I'd like a female Impish or Relaxed Eevee with decent IVs. 30-31 on Defense, S.Def and HP preferred. 25+ on Atk. Spe and S.Atk won't really matter. This Eevee will be used to breed for Curse (egg move) Eevees.

I can be reached via VM. My PM's get full fast so VMs are more appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Also how would you get pokemon back to Emerald?

I was just thinking of that and yes, please anybody disregard if you read that! It seems I've gotten used to the convenience of the internet. Next I will be asking to take on people in Mario Kart for the SNES. :\

Working on the Cleffa as we speak and I will take on the IVd Eevee (love saying that even more than "EVd Ivysaur"). I have to stop at the moment because I have to wake up in a few hours which presumably means I have to sleep before I can accomplish that. I will resume work on these two Pokémon early tomorrow morning.

Last edited:

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • I was just thinking of that and yes, please anybody disregard if you read that! It seems I've gotten used to the convenience of the internet. Next I will be asking to take on people in Mario Kart for the SNES. :\

Working on the Cleffa as we speak and I will take on the IVd Eevee (love saying that even more than "EVd Ivysaur"). I have to stop at the moment because I have to wake up in a few hours which presumably means I have to sleep before I can accomplish that. I will resume work on these two Pokémon early tomorrow morning.
    Haha yeah, I know what you mean. Why did they have to come up with wi-fi so late in the games, you know? xD

Anyway, no rush. :3 Thanks and good night.

Amicus

Hipster Incubai
    Years
  • Magic Guard Cleffa Update:

@FalconJoker
    I spent an entire day yesterday breeding and got three Calm results. I went to the move tutor and got your two moves you asked for. I imported these Pokémon and upped their happiness. I gave them each 2 HP EVs by battling to level them up.

They evolved and kept their original ability. I tried on a Lax Cleffa that I already had in my cart and it seems that one switch its ability. On all the above tries I attempted to reset and try leveling again and it seems that the ability is bound to that Pokémon so it's not like a slot machine sadly.

I will be able to Pal Park again tomorrow and have six new Calm prospects. Hopefully one will be the Magic Guard that we need.

Because of this, I may limit my offerings to just "Pokémon, Gender and Nature". This Pokémon has literally taken up all my playtime! But once we do get it hopefully we will BOTH have a competitive Pokémon.

Female Impish or Relaxed Eevee Update:

@Kaitou
    During the difficult Cleffa downtime, I will start my work now. You should have this one at the end of the day.

7:14 CST
    Great success. :)

Last edited:

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • Finished? o.o Dang, how do you IV breed so fast? XD
    I'll be on all night today most likely so just drop me a VM when you're good to go. Anytime tomorrow's good too.

healberry

ƒ(x)=databox³ - δ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Moon
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    Hi. I'm looking for a female Eevee. I'll take any nature really, since I'm going to use it to breed for a Curse-Yawn Eevee. Just drop me a PM. :]

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
  • Bold Chansey.
    With Seismic toss.
    No Nickname.
    At least 20+ IVs in Hp/SpA/Def.

Possible at all?

(Please ignore this, Someone else is doing it for me.)

Last edited:

Amicus

Hipster Incubai
    Years
  • Finished? o.o Dang, how do you IV breed so fast? XD
    I'll be on all night today most likely so just drop me a VM when you're good to go. Anytime tomorrow's good too.

My setup (especially since I already had an Eevee with perfect IVs) give me few random stat slots. It's just a matter of time until I get the 31s in the right places.

I've recently had a thievery of my cartridge. I will be back on top again in four days. Sit tight please.

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • Ah, wow. Beat up the guy/girl whoever did it. >:
    Lol, anyway 'luck with it. I'll be here so it's alright. xD

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    You sir a savior. If you ever need anything you just let me know. I would go buy GBA Pokemon game and do it myself, but one, the older games amazingly cost more than the new ones, and two, I got a DSi so no GBA slot. But yeah, when you get me this Cleffa/Clefairy, I will forever be your friend. :P

Back