• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Call me weird but...

Years
  • I just had a very strange dream. It seemed somewhat Videogame-like. Yes, I do like games so much that dreams resembling those isn't that unusual. This one seemed very vivid though... If I recall, it seemed to be a challenge kinda based on chess, with an associated riddle therein. Now, the goal seemed kinda vague enough itself. Apparently you were supposed to use the various quirks of the pieces alongside a good knowledge of the play area itself to 'seal the light'. In practise, I suppose it was doing something to uncover a relic like any of the other challenges. Thinking on your feet was also essential as once attracted, the pieces were quite fast to crush you indeed. I would tell you more but that's all the details I could remember for now. I suppose I'll have to remember some more of it...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm a huge dreamer too, dw. I often dream about video games (literally only Mario or Pokemon though lol) and they're usually cool levels in Mario or hard stuff.

But the Pokemon gaming dreams? I've had SO many amazing Pokemon-game related dreams that I would LOVE if they were to come true.

...I can only dream. :)

Seriously though I pretty much remember most of the dreams I have. I can still recall dreams from back when I was like 13-14. Not like EVERYTHING obviously but I just... remember? Funnily enough I can't remember faces really well which is why these dreams are mostly the atmosphere/a general overall colour/faded feel, I dunno. I just can't remember the exact details so I guess it's better than nothing!

Back