• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Call of Duty: Black Ops Gaming Event

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops Gaming Event

Event times

Xbox 360 event
    Saturday November 20 @ 9:30 PM EDT
    Arcanine

PS3 event
    Saturday November 13 @ 11 PM GMT
    Captain Fabio

Subject to change as date approaches.

Lets get this party started

The information you need for PC's Black Ops gaming event.

Call of Duty Black Ops is officially out. So why not have a gaming event since we're all very new to the game (that way we can make ourselves look like fools)? Also take the new Black Ops Theater Mode for a spin as well, record how bad awesome we do and show it to everyone else.

We'll be playing multiplayer, maybe some private matches, and maybe some Zombies. We'll just wing it and see where it takes us.

Anyone is welcome to join the event. I plan on asking someone to host the PS3 side of this event (so PS3 players post so I can pick someone). Post in this for expressing interest or if you have questions relating to the game or event. Also in your post make sure you include your GamerTag (so I'll know who is who). Posts deemed irrelevant may be removed.

Years
  • I wish to declare my interest as a PS3 user, though if it's hosted within the next 2 weeks, I'll be unable to join.

Raaji

Back up, I got a stick!
    Years
  • I might be able to join in if I'm able to get Black Ops by the weekend, but I am intrested in joining if I'm able to get it.

GT: ELIMINATOR 1177

Silver

Kyle
    Years
  • Should be around at that time. Count me in.

Edit: Figured I'd put my GT in the post. GT: Silvaer

Last edited:
    Years
  • So long as nothing unexpected happens and David Hayes takes out Fraudley Harrison by then, I should be fine.

PSN: Hewitt85

Years
  • I'll sign up for the Xbox event but unfortunately the time may not be do-able.

GamerTag: IX iLucas XI

Last edited:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • No PC-format event; are there just no players on that here?
    I wasn't sure if there were enough PS3 players for the event (even if I saw a few PS3 players post in the thread).
    If you guys want one then I could also add a PC event to the thread. This week might be a little late for you guys, but if you want next week or something then that's fine.

Also, if you're playing it on the PS3 be sure to add Captain Fabio's PSN, he'll be hosting the PS3 event.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I wasn't sure if there were enough PS3 players for the event (even if I saw a few PS3 players post in the thread).
    If you guys want one then I could also add a PC event to the thread. This week might be a little late for you guys, but if you want next week or something then that's fine.
    Well I don't actually have the game (I might get it when the price lowers) and I may well be the only PC gamer around here; I was just asking for future reference. No worries.

Years
  • Huzzah! :3 I'm totally playing, but I might be on a little late because of me having to close at work.

It's just in time for my birthday! *wants thread name to be changes to Ambys birthday black-ops bash* XD

gamertag: QueenKyuketsuki

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I'll try my best to make it on for a few games, but I may have to leave before it's over >.<

Gamertag is mahatma BRAHndi

Years
  • The way I am going to run the event is, I will have it on for a few hours.

When everyone decides to call it quits, then I will finish the event.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • I can probably make it to either one of the PS3 or 360 events but I haven't decided on which console yet. I want to join the PS3 but I don't know when 11 GMT is where I live so I might join the 360 event instead. I will eventually join one of them, but it depends on which console I will be on Saturday. ~PSN: Dearu - XBL GT: Adoramereku~

Back