• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Call Of Latios(it's back for the last time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    if you could be bortherd to read three posts abouth your own you would no the answer to your question there might be one in easter but booda seems to have stopped postin again

*god when will people learn to read*

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    I hope that this project is not dead...I really like it! *Point the battle background with Smoochum*

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    it seems to me like it is dead again couse booda hasn't even posted to say he's still workin on it since 10th of december
    however i hope booda will post soon and prove me wrong

Plateface

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    yet again, the game is gone... Shuckle wuckle will come to the rescue.

Years
    Why is everyone saying the game is dead? It isn't. Booda doesn't do daily updates. He updates whenever he can.(Which isn't that often)

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    yeh but he could at least post just to say that he's still working on it now and again

Years
    He is in colledge, and that really takes away from his time. A simple post now and then wounldn't be bad, but waiting produces anticipation, which is definately good for C.o.L.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Do you think Booda is going to appreciate you all claiming the game is dead and berating him for not constantly updating like some others do?

Fact is, Booda has his life's priorities marked out, and this game clearly, and quite rightly, isn't at the very top of that list. He'll get round to posting updates when he -has- updates to post. Making a post just to say "Hi, I'm still working on the game, kthxbai" is completely unneeded. Just have faith in him and assume that the game is still in development until the day when Booda tells us that he has discontinued it.

So stop posting and whining about it, it makes the thread look bad. Any more of those posts from this point on will be deleted. Just -wait- for Booda, that's all you can do.

Fid

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2019
    This game has been my favourite one since I saw it for the first time, more than 15 months now, and until today, no better Pokemon Game is being made by anyone - this does not include Nintendo :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back