• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Calling all Gleeks!!" (The PC Glee Fan Club)

Years
I've never pictured RM in any light so my inital impression is pretty bad.

I think this could end up like Skins (completely different shows but whatever) and change the cast every few seasons.

I'm glad Idina is returning though. I didn't like the way her part ended.

I forgot to answer my own topic anyway so...

I think I've already mentioned this one at some point but Kings and Queens - 30 Seconds to Mars and it would be good as a group number similar to Sing.

It'd be good for them to do something by Eminem. Most of his lyrics are appropriate to him only though so it could be hard to do.

Open Your Eyes - Snow Patrol. If its anything like the previous two seasons anything could happen so no-one in particular to sing it. Maybe Blaine though.

Bad - Michael Jackson. Not sure if this has already been done at some stage. I don't particularly like the song but I just think it'd be a good one for Artie or maybe even Puck.

Its inevitable anyway but it'd be good for them to cover some of Gaga's new album.

EDIT: Almost each line begins with I.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
Well apparently Santana's storyline could be used for awhile, or at least according to Glee wiki spoilers for Season Three.

Which 5 songs would you like to be performed in series three?
Adele - Set Fire to the Rain (SANTANA!)
Christina Aguilera - Fighter (Santana again)
Rihanna - Unfaithful (Quinn or Rachel)
Sixpence None The Richer - Kiss Me (Tina!)

I can't think of a fifth song.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
That has given me an idea.

What do you think they're gonna do with Santana's coming out story?

I honestly think they'll do the opposite of Kurt. Instead of having an understanding parent who accepts it, Santana's parents will be heavily homophobic. RIB aren't sure whether or not that they want Santana to have a happy ending just yet. ;-;

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
wow... I'm behind on my episodes...
So is Lauren and Sam only guest stars in season 3? Damn. I liked Lauren...

Last edited:

Perriechu

Years
wow... I'm behind on my episodes...
So is Lauren and Sam only guest stars in season 3? Damn. I liked Lauren...

Sam is. Lauren isn't. It's like Sam and Lauren swapped. Lauren is a recurring member, Sam is a guest star.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
From what I've heard, RM is taking a different route to Santana's coming-out storyline in that her family won't accept it, which I think shall make it more realistic and relate to viewers, as my own parents aren't happy with me being gay that much.

Perriechu

Years
Lmao. I have to post this; http://trollmurphy.tumblr.com/page/1

It's a tumblr dedicated to Ryan Troll Murphy. XDD

tumblr_lbg5lwqq2J1qecoy2o1_500.jpg

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Hahahahaa that's pretty funny.

I want to create a meme xD Looks like Joe was right about Santana's coming out story. TO be honest I didn't see her as the lesbian one if they had to have one in the Glee club. No wonder her parents might be taken aback.

Perriechu

Years
You'll all be glad to know that not all of the cast is leaving in Season 4.

Jenna Ushkowitz who plays Tina is a junior in Season 3, meaning she's a senior in Season 4. :D

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
".@BFalchuk just said they have "no interest" in breaking up Finn and Rachel this season. #GLEE #SDCC #PressRoom @UltimateGleeks"
Pfffttt...

Well, I wonder if glee will do anything to do with Amy Winehouse, maybe a tribute episode, or at least a mention. There was a cover of Rehab in the pilot episode, and Santana did a cover fo Back to Black, so I'm sure the creators have taken notice of her.

Perriechu

Years
Pfffttt...

Well, I wonder if glee will do anything to do with Amy Winehouse, maybe a tribute episode, or at least a mention. There was a cover of Rehab in the pilot episode, and Santana did a cover fo Back to Black, so I'm sure the creators have taken notice of her.

Micheal Jackson didn't get a tribute. So I doubt Amy will. But she is Naya's favourite artist, so I wonder if she'll push for it.

Good to see that Lea, Chris and Cory won't be leaving after all.

Looks like RM has decided to go back on everything pretty much.

Roll on series three!

... Chris, Lea and Cory are still leaving at the end of Season 3.

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
We'll find out episode one who's leaving. And what's wrong with Chord?! Is his decision what status he wants in the show, make it good man D= Aaalso;

Who do you think will be graduating next Season?
Rachel, Finn, Kurt, obviously, and Blaine, Mike, Puck, Quinn. Not sure about the others.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016

... Chris, Lea and Cory are still leaving at the end of Season 3.
Actually, it seems they are not, Brad said at SDCC that they will graduate but won't leave the show. Take a look.

No one. Shhhhhh.

Just thought I should drop Heather Morris in the thread, old pic but so epic:
tumblr_lnq9hsv7Re1qf5uh7o1_500.jpg

She's wearing blue stockings. ♥.♥ (from glee tour)

You guys should also check out Brad's twitter, some cool stuff and spoilers xD.
Spoiler:

Perriechu

Years
Actually, it seems they are not, Brad said at SDCC that they will graduate but won't leave the show. Take a look.

No one. Shhhhhh.

Just thought I should drop Heather Morris in the thread, old pic but so epic:
tumblr_lnq9hsv7Re1qf5uh7o1_500.jpg

She's wearing blue stockings. ♥.♥ (from glee tour)

Remember this is glee and nothing is really set in stone. \: I don't want them to leave the show. But it was about Kurt that "because you leave school, it doesn't mean you leave your home town"

Me thinks that Kurt and Blaine will be sticking around for Season 4. Rachel was pretty determined to get to New York. I don't really care about her. She can go away. >: Lea maybe an amazing person but she hogs the light.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
There is going to be a tribute episode, near the end of season 3, I don't think it'll be for Amy though since that only happened a few days ago, we'll have to wait for more info. :\

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
I don't have much to say really, I just hope no one leaves but that's all we can do, hope. It's been a great second season and I hope the 3rd will be better. I hope there's some more Brittana, more Tike (is that what they call it?) and maybe some Klaine problems like Kurt or Blaine loving someone else then they make up or break up or something.

Can't wait till The Glee Project ends so I can figure out who's the winner if you know don't spoil me, or I'll come to your house and beat you with a 15ft hammer :x.

Perriechu

Years
There is going to be a tribute episode, near the end of season 3, I don't think it'll be for Amy though since that only happened a few days ago, we'll have to wait for more info. :\

It's at the start of the second part. ;-; Confusing to say. I want it to be Amy but it won't be. \: I want it to be quite a few really; I want the Spice Girls or P!nk, Nicki Minaj. But we'll probably get none of them and we'll get some other thing. >:

I don't have much to say really, I just hope no one leaves but that's all we can do, hope. It's been a great second season and I hope the 3rd will be better. I hope there's some more Brittana, more Tike (is that what they call it?) and maybe some Klaine problems like Kurt or Blaine loving someone else then they make up or break up or something.

Can't wait till The Glee Project ends so I can figure out who's the winner if you know don't spoil me, or I'll come to your house and beat you with a 15ft hammer :x.

We are getting more Brittana and Tike for Season 3! ;D

Spoiler:

Back