• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Cameron the Photographer

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    ITT: When will he learn to stop letting you block your Pokemon in your photos?! & C/D
    Where have you found him so far? What is your favorite picture? ETC!

Last edited:

Timepiece

Shoddy Engineer
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2010
    I would also really appreciate a list. I'm certain we'll eventually get lists for all of these sorts of little things.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I honestly think that Cameron is the biggest stalker there is. I mean, he's even in Mt. Silver, the place where only supposed special trainers can go. D| Why the heck is a photographer there.

I've taken several pictures though. Some of them are bad, because my Bellossom of all Pokemon are behind me, instead of either my Feraligatr, Ampharos, or Aerodactyl. But -shrugs- I get 'em taken when I feel like it.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    I honestly think that Cameron is the biggest stalker there is. I mean, he's even in Mt. Silver, the place where only supposed special trainers can go. D| Why the heck is a photographer there.

I agree Peachy.

Honestly, I think Cameron gives good pictures in Olivine.

CrashSmAshley

Ace Trainer
    Years
    He is kind of a creeper O.o Every once in a while I'll take a photo, but I'm usually not that interested. Is there anything you can actually do with the photos?

Chunes

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • IL
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    Cameron the photographer is totally a ripoff of the same guy in Earthbound. Only that guy was more fun. :)

Manga

Manga Lover~
    Years
    My stalker...He has PROBLEMS...

My favorite picture?

Who knows..I've taken a million with all my pokemon.(EVERY SINGLE ONE.)

TrilbyMenetti

HeartGold trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    I've only had one photo taken and that was after I beat the Elite Four and I was back home (he was outside my house, the stalker :D).

I wonder if I can still get photos taken at the locations I told him I didn't want a photo.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Cameron is the creepiest stalker since Scott in Emerald. And he really needs a better camera. Pixelated photos FTL.

I oughta go back and get the Rocket Uniform picture taken though... I think I forgot to do that, lol.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I thought it was cool since i like to think of the game as a relaxing journey...kinda like a vacation and now you get souvenir pictures =]

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    I found it cool because while I was playing, I was playing Pokemon.

Old guys who follow you around aren't called creepy in Pokemon, they're called funny, maybe annoying. They're not called stalkers, they're called helpers.

bruteroot

Grass Trainer
    Years
    I thought it was cool a great idea. I loved it in my leaf green version when I had a photo with my team on my trainer card. it is a shame you cant see all the pokemon though but apart from that its great!

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    I hate how you always cover up one of your Pokemon!

Anyway, once I was in Olivine I think and saw Cameron and then I went west to the route next to it and I saw Cameron AGAIN! I was like, "WHAT???? How'd you get there so fast?!" and it was funny...

I gotta say that one of my favorite pictures that he took of me was a National Park. It was pretty good! ^_^

Back