• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Can a Delphox traded to ORAS to learn Dazzling Gleam be traded back to X?(ORAS to XY trade)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HybridXephius

Cilvestian Knight
    Years
    Hi Guys, Finally got X yesterday(kinda late to gen VI) and was wondering how I would get this wonderful move on my Timid Delphox(Caster). I dont know if this is possible since Delphox cant learn the move in the first two gen VI games, but I'm not too sure if it can be traded back to XY when it learns it. If this is possible to do, can someone who has the TM and OR or AS help me out Trading wise?

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Hi Guys, Finally got X yesterday(kinda late to gen VI) and was wondering how I would get this wonderful move on my Timid Delphox(Caster). I dont know if this is possible since Delphox cant learn the move in the first two gen VI games, but I'm not too sure if it can be traded back to XY when it learns it. If this is possible to do, can someone who has the TM and OR or AS help me out Trading wise?

It is possible to trade it back and forth, I made my Delphox learn Dazzling Gleam on Alpha Sapphire then trade her back to my Pokémon X. But don't delete the move(s) on Pokémon X, or you need to trade it back to your Hoenn games in order to learn the new moves again.

HybridXephius

Cilvestian Knight
    Years
    Thank you for your quick reply. I dont have any other gen VI games. Where could I find someone to help me trade to and back?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back