• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can anyone help me evolve my Dusclops? =/

Ryo1234

Ace Trainer
Years
  • My Dusclops has been ready to evolve for a few weeks and I can't seem to find anyone who'd help me out to evolve him.
    Sooo, any takers?
    Don't really have anything to offer, I'm just looking for someone nice to help me out here. =/

blasterzred

PokeNub Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Theres a glitch that you can use.

Basically, put your Dusclops up for an impossible trade.

Make a trade (anything works, bidoof for a bidoof)

Take the Dusclops back and it will evolve.

This works, I did it with my Haunter, Graveler, and Machoke.

Le_Avatar

Experienced Trainer & Breeder
    Years
  • No trouble dude, always glad to help :)

By the way, yeah that glitch works well but... sometime you got your poke stolen... Someone already gave me a male lvl100 Salamence for the lowlvl Slowbro I tried to evolve into Slowking...
    I won't really care myself if it's just for Dex entries...
    But evolving like this a nicely IVs bred pokes with good natures and eggmoves... never :)

blasterzred

PokeNub Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    No trouble dude, always glad to help :)

By the way, yeah that glitch works well but... sometime you got your poke stolen... Someone already gave me a male lvl100 Salamence for the lowlvl Slowbro I tried to evolve into Slowking...
    I won't really care myself if it's just for Dex entries...
    But evolving like this a nicely IVs bred pokes with good natures and eggmoves... never :)

But hey, now you have a level 100 Salamence :P

Back