• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CAN ANYONE HELP?

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2010
    I have a set of cards that are unbroken sheets of nine cards. They are like a thick cardboard base with a thick plastic over.

The cards are holographic and all are numbered. On the back of the sheet it says Pokemon Series one, creatures game freak. Also it details what the cards are e.g. on one sheet:

61 electabuzz
    62 magmar
    63 pinsir
    64 tauros
    65 magikarp gyardos
    66 lapras
    67 ditto
    68 eevee vaporeon
    69 eevee jolteon
    70 evee flareon

anyone have any idea what i have because i have never seen these before? i have nine sheets in all

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    The thick, lenticular cards in the JPEG you posted came from packages of stickers released in 1999. Each package contained 10 stickers and one of those square, cardboard cards that you have. There is nothing particularly special about them, the fact that you have uncut sheets of them is kind of cool, but they aren't hot collectors' items or anything.

Back