• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can anyone here solve a rubik's cube?!

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    Yes, in about two minutes. I haven't done it in a while so it might take me longer to remember the algorithms.

It isn't hard once you memorize the four or five different patterns of turns. Of course, the more turn patters (algorithms) you memorize, the faster you can solve a cube.

Last edited:

Ayselipera

I once tried my frends cube, but I gave up.
    So she ended up buying another one and never touched it so its aligned perfectly and she tells people she solved it. :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I have never attempted because something so pointless (and also boring, imo) has never appealed to me.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I think my record is a minute and fifteen seconds or something like that. It's easy once you memorize all the algorithms.

I can also do the 4x4x4, but I haven't timed myself :O

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    UGH. That's the biggest brain knocker ever. I don't even want to think about the stupid thing. Obviously, no, I can't solve it. I buy one and put it in my room and wait for it to get dusty and worn. Then when people come over I say, "Oh yeah. I'm a totaly genius because I solved that crap."

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    Never in my life have I fully completed a Rubik's Cube. There were attempts... I just have no motivation to TRY and solve one. Rubik's Cubes are fun but I get bored with them too quickly.

Lash

Years
    Yes.
    Throw it out the window and the problem is solved. >:

That's the real way to solve one of those hellish cubes.

Another way requires boredom, or a little extra time on your hands. Move all the damn stickers/paint all the cube surfaces. That's how I did it, that's how America does it.

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    Yes, i'm proud to say that i can finish i rubiks cube!

my record is 2min 30 sec. it took a LOT of practice to do it that fast.

KingAlex

._.
    Years
    Step 1. Peel the stickers off

Step 2. Put the stickers back on, in the right place.

BAM. You nao have a "Hacked Rubix Cube".

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    I solved a Rubik's Cube a few years ago. I believe my record was 1:01. It took about a month to get good at it though.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    I personally can't, but a few of my friends can. I remember one day one of my friends was showing me a trick he learned for solving a rubiks cube. I was too confused. xD He did it so fast though!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I was never patient enough to learn the little algorithms to solving it, so I would just go about making random turns. Obviously, this just led to me getting frustrated and attempting to peel all the little stickers off. :>

The answer is no, I can't solve a Rubik's Cube. Though I am a bit intrigued now... perhaps I'll try it again?

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I think I did so once.. a long time ago... when I was very little.

Now I don't have the patience to solve it.

Back