• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can anyone trade me a salandit or salazzle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2017
    I would consider myself as a beginner and I'd like to get into shiny hunting. I want to try the Masuda method. Would anyone outside of Sweden consider trading over a Salandit or Salazzle? I honestly don't care about IVs or natures or anything like that. Just be legit(non-hacked) and I can take it. The GTS is kind of crap atm so I thought someone on this forum might be able to help.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    I would consider myself as a beginner and I'd like to get into shiny hunting. I want to try the Masuda method. Would anyone outside of Sweden consider trading over a Salandit or Salazzle? I honestly don't care about IVs or natures or anything like that. Just be legit(non-hacked) and I can take it. The GTS is kind of crap atm so I thought someone on this forum might be able to help.

I'm from Canada, I can trade you a HA Salandit if you would like. Also, best use of the GTS is to never look for anything, but rather deposit something of yours and then ask for what you want instead. Way faster than looking.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2017
    I'm from Canada, I can trade you a HA Salandit if you would like. Also, best use of the GTS is to never look for anything, but rather deposit something of yours and then ask for what you want instead. Way faster than looking.
    Thanks man I appreciate it! My 'fc is 1135-0614-5998

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back