• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Can anyone trade me a Zekrom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyatt999

Eevee Collector
Years
  • Friend Code: 3739 8841 2119

I'll trade you a level 57 Metagross or a male level 48 Jigglypuff (rare) or a Male Clefairy level 54 (rare).

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
    Years
  • First thing, this is the wrong section for this. Second thing, those trades are horrible, Zekrom is LEGENDARY, those pokemon are nothing compared to it, and you can't have a "rare" status on a pokemon.

DayDreamer

Pokemon Gamer
    Years
  • First thing, this is the wrong section for this. Second thing, those trades are horrible, Zekrom is LEGENDARY, those pokemon are nothing compared to it, and you can't have a "rare" status on a pokemon.
    You'd be amazed at how many people asking for Zekrom with crappy offers =_=. Just look on GTS...

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    And third thing, fire woven: Don't mini-mod.

If you want to make quick trades with anybody, do so in the Quick Trade Thread. Not all people may accept your offer, but if they're nice enough there's a chance they might. I would suggest offering Pokémon EV trained, shinies, IV bred Pokémon or other things that may higher your chance of receiving Zekrom. :)

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back