• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can get you any Pokemon You want

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2009
    If you want any pokemon just register me on your pal pad my friend code is 356678665251 and send me and email

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    If you want any pokemon just register me on your pal pad my friend code is 356678665251 and send me and email

You said anything, so I'll ask:

An Adamant UT Baton pass/Toxic Spikes Spinerak.

The Challange is getting the Father:

A Male Pokemon XD Baton Pass Beedrill with Toxic Spikes (A DPP Level-Up Move)

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2009
    can i have latias and latios plz dont have anything but it would be generouse

Darkraia

Queen of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    I get my pokemon Using Action Replay because I don't have Wi-Fi for my DS

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
    I'm smelling the Vial Scent Of Action Replay...Btw...If not Hacked...I'd like an UT Rayquaza...Lonely nature...Thank you...:)

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    Just curious, did anyone get their pokemon? Because this guy made another thread earlier that got locked.

zerwey

:3
    Years
    The only reason this thread isn't locked yet is because there's no proof of whether this guy's really giving 'em away.

And he did ask us to email him. And he's on all day but not replying.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back