• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

can i trade from RF/GL/E to P/D at PC?

noah73x

Noah
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    Can i trade my pokemons from Red Fire/Green Leaf/Emerald to Pearl/Diamond at PC [using Emulaters?]?
    I know that u can go to Pal Park after the league and trade pokemons that way from The 3ed Gen Games... but can you do it on emulaters?
    if yes, please tell me with what emulater, if not can you tell me when do you think one will come out? thanks a lot...

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    You cant do it on an emulator yet

And i dont think it will ever happen this should also go in emulation

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    I don't believe it is possible to have a GBA slot and a DS slot at the moment. The creators should figure a way on how to do that, maybe in the near future. Wifi is getting there but it isn't the best.

Also lvl99rayquaza, in some countries it is called Red Fire and Green Leaf.

Years
    They'll implement it eventually I guess, but probably not for a while. History would dictate that full DS emulation won't happen until the system is on its way out.

Saviors

You are being watched!!!......
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    No$gba

Try No$gba for linking b/n the same rom and try multiplayer vba for multiple roms!!!

Back