• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Can my team defeat the Elite 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itstoppedatumbreon

Destroying Zubats since 1996
    Years
    hi, im just in victory road and im wondering of you think my team have chance at winning the league, or should i just keep training higher (im curruntly training dratini)
    Nidoking-31.Thrash,earthquake,shadow claw,dunno yet
    DoorKnob(Gyarados) 41-Hydro pump,surf,ice fang,dragon pulse
    Pichu(event)-charge,volt takle,endeavor,iron tale
    Kadabra-37-shadow ball, recover,disable,physco cut
    CleverDick(Dratini)27-extremespeed,slam,waterfall,dragon rage
    FLY MONKEY(Ho-oh)45-Extrasensory,Fly,Fire blast,sacred fire

hope to get a dragonair soon

Years
    As far as I can tell, it'll be quite difficult, but you should be able to get through as long as you play well and bring a few revives along.
    I've been wrong before though, so don't count on my word alone. =P

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    My rule for the Johto Elite 4 is to have all 6 Pokémon up to at least Level 45 in order to defeat all of them, and even then you need quite a few Revives and Hyper Potions to do so. To win comfortably (i.e. with a greatly reduced chance of faliure), then it's Level 50 - 55.

But you could always take them on simply for training purposes to quickly train up your party. You can avoid losing money by depositing all of it with your Mum beforehand.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Like majority has already said, all you have to do is train up to at least your mid 40's and you should be find. If you're looking to get further critique on your team however, then I suggest asking in the In-game Team Help section. Other than that, further questions related to HeartGold and SoulSilver would go in the HG/SS Help Thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back