• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can Somebody Make Two Sounds At The Same Time?

Years
  • This is not asking if you posting can, but if it is even possible. Can somebody make two sounds at the same time? I have tried, say, singing in one pitch, and then singing in another pitch, at the same exact time. I fail horribly. Can it even be done?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    No, not even with that circulatory breathing I forgot the term for, since you've only got one set of vocal cords along one airway. I don't doubt there's a way to give the illusion of such however.

Last edited:

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Well when I saw this thread I started to make a noise with my mouth and popping my knuckles so I would say yeah but not to the singing thing.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • You didn't specify that it had to be the same body part. :P You know, sing a note with your mouth and make a fart nose with your arm pit. xD

Lolz, seriously, though, No, I' pretty sure it isn't possible. Maybe by something freaky, but I don't see how you can sing 2 different things at once.

Whistle inwards and snore. You sound like a cricket! xD

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • You didn't specify that it had to be the same body part. :P You know, sing a note with your mouth and make a fart nose with your arm pit. xD

Lolz, seriously, though, No, I' pretty sure it isn't possible. Maybe by something freaky, but I don't see how you can sing 2 different things at once.

Whistle inwards and snore. You sound like a cricket! xD
    It would be much easier to make a noise with your mouth and clap, you know. Doesn't have to be technical.

And it's possible, but extremely hard. Certain vocalists can do it, I presume.

KurlyFries

let's get this bread
    Years
  • I can hum and play the trombone at the same time. It sounds terrible, but it's possible.

I've also farted and sneezed at the same time. So yes, in many cases a person can make two sounds at once.

Back