• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Can somebody tell me how to increase my budews happiness?

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
  • Level it, feed it vitamins, make it hold the Soothe Bell.

The Light Stone for Roserade is on Iron Island, in the back exit of the cave.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • There is also another Light Stone on the North Eastern Island in Shinou along the sandstorm route north of Resort Area.

martijn

HeartGold & Collosseum
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2016
    Just train it to make it like you or follow what previous posters said, but make sure you level it up during daytime to get Roselia.

Stouph

Veteran Trainer
    Years
  • Make it the first in your party, give it items to hold, berries or Exp. Share or stuff like that...

and don't do anything that will make it unhappy... like don't ever let it faint in battle!

Unown Trainer

Determine Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    train

train it and give it items nd it will evolve..mine evolve at Lv23 nd ima train it Lv45 its current Lv is Lv33

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Mine evolved at 26, and I lost out on learning Giga Drain & Grasswhistle...wasting heart scales on that when I coulda used it on Floatzel for Ice Fang
    :(

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Level it, feed it vitamins, make it hold the Soothe Bell.

The Light Stone for Roserade is on Iron Island, in the back exit of the cave.

^This will get you going. Do NOT listen to Stouph or Unown Trainer--they're way off.

You can also just walk around with it for a while, but that would take a LOT of steps.

Back