• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can someone help me

shadowrep

Taking battles now
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2014
    help trade 5 pokemon to your pokemon game then trade to my pokemon platinum and i will give you a movie shaymin lv50 untouched for helping me or movie regiggas (spelling?)

Pearl: 2191 5927 6053

Platinum: 4597 2188 8364

shadowrep

Taking battles now
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2014
    yeah im on accept try accept my invite cause i keep getting dc when i clink on your invite

btw once this trade is done stay online i will come on online platinum straight after this trade to get the 5 pokes

Last edited:

Tac One

OWN new Emld, Sapp and FR & LG
    Years
    ok will do.

Filler.... Filler

Can I hop off so they get registered in my Dex?

Last edited:

shadowrep

Taking battles now
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2014
    lol first time online platinum wow really different got confused for a second there XD and ok i wil go back on pearl to return the lucario

Tac One

OWN new Emld, Sapp and FR & LG
    Years
    Okay thank you. Can I have the Gengar too, or no, it doesn;t matter. I just realized awhile ago I gave mine away or something.

Back