• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can someone please tell me the name of this Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2008
    All I know is, it's a grass type pokemon.

anime-wallpapers.com/images/yay-pokemon.jpg (can't make an image or active link due to 15 posts limit on URLs). :-(

Thanks in advance to anyone who knows. :-)

Years
  • All I know is, it's a grass type pokemon.

anime-wallpapers.com/images/yay-pokemon.jpg (can't make an image or active link due to 15 posts limit on URLs). :-(

Thanks in advance to anyone who knows. :-)

They are from left to right Kirlia, Gardevoir and Ralts hope that helps, also they are not Grass Pokémon they are actually Psychic Pokémon.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2008
    Thanks Team Posion and sweet dawn.

I searched every pokemon index i could find for grass type pokemon thinking i could stumble upon them. :-(

Was going to rep you both but forum doesn't have that feature.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Well they are not the exact picture of how they look, but pretty similar. The greenness might lead you to think they are grass types huh? Like there others here said they are psychic. 100% psychic actually. In Diamond and Pearl it has Kirlia could also evolve into another Pokemon other than Gardevoir if it is male. Which is Fighting and Psychic.

Dave-o-rama

If you are a false don't entry
    Years
  • ...and that further illustrates the point that those pokemon arent grass types. but i can see where youd get confused.

Back