• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen can someone tell me how the safari zone works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerme

stupid
Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    like, what do i do with the object placement, how to i get special pokemon to appear

LevawitzWolfcat

Leader Of The Wolfcat Clan
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    I find the Object Placement to be quite tricky myself... but I've heard that if you leave an object in the Safari Zone for 100 days, you have a chance of finding a Bagon when you check it. I've set up some items, now all I have to do is wait...

Years
  • ^It's important to use the right objects. Not all of them make Bagon appear.

Well and on the general way how the safari zone works: You have different types of blocks which you can place in different types of areas in the safari zone. They will attract certain Pokémon. Some Pokémon will only appear after a certain amount of days (like Bagon which was mentioned before).

A detailed guide can be found here: https://serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/safarizone.shtml

Merikayla

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2010
    And when objects 'level up' you get a call from the warden Baoba (spelling?)

I just got my first call for the 10-day level up today.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • There's your answer, so thread closed. Any other questions, please post them in the Help thread sticky at the top of this section.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back