• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can the Pokemon anime be watched online?

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2011
    Is there any website that has the Pokemon Anime uploaded - I don't mind if it's to download, or if it is dubbed or subtitled. Thanks!

Years
  • Toonami Jetstream has started showing the Johto episodes, although Ash, Misty & Tracy are still traveling in the Orange Islands. Plus they are also showing Pokemon Chronicles.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    Doesn't anyone ever watch TV or buy DVDs to, y'know, support the people who bring this stuff to you?
    I will be buying the 1st season DVD when it comes out this November.
    But, y'know, I'm pretty sure I've supported them enough in these last 10 years by buying countless games and merch...

Years
  • Surprised I missed this thread. Anyway, normally, it's illegal but Toonami has gotten the rights as far as I know, so you could go there and go nuts. But otherwise, yep, illegal and thank you, Elite for the reminder. I think we've covered enough and I don't want to stare any trends (more than they have ballooned). You're going to have to get the episodes the old fashioned way: a TV.

I'll give it a day if any of the pundits want to chime in, otherwise, click.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    You say it's illegal and we should only watch it on TV yet we have a "clip request" thread (which is stickied).

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
  • well.. I suppose it is inevitable that people go for some illegal stuffs.. I mean, it's not that we are that rich to actually say.. buy a whole collection of OST just to listen to that ONE song right.. hmmmms. =/

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2011
    I'm downloading them all of BitTorrent, but it is incredibly slow. It's at 3.4% and I started four days ago. Meh, at least I am getting somewhere though. Thanks for your help.

Years
  • I'm not really against it, nor do I care that much, I just wanted to bring that up. =)

Fair enough. Heh.

Anyway, here is the official reply I got from an admin:

There was a topic brought up about sharing clips and episodes among the admins, its still kind of being discussed. I say keep it business as usual until that changes.

So, there you go. Until the hand of God replies here directly, of course.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    Fair enough. Heh.

Anyway, here is the official reply I got from an admin:

There was a topic brought up about sharing clips and episodes among the admins, its still kind of being discussed. I say keep it business as usual until that changes.

So, there you go. Until the hand of God replies here directly, of course.
    Oh my, lots of pirates may be angry with me soon...

I'm downloading them all of BitTorrent, but it is incredibly slow. It's at 3.4% and I started four days ago. Meh, at least I am getting somewhere though. Thanks for your help.
    How many seeders/leechers are there?
    The more leechers and seeders, the faster it'll go. But if there aren't a few seeders at all, then you probably won't be able to finish.

Back