• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Can this team take on the elite four?

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2008
    72 Charizard lvl 50 marowak lvl 42 butterfree 50 arcticuno dont remember other characters. oh and lvl 50 kyogre

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    That should be fine. With the E4, it doesn't really matter too much which Pokemon you use as long as they're high-levelled enough.

It does matter with which game you're playing, but in general, ingame teams don't really have much problems with E4. Just remember to bring Revives/Full Restores etc, just in case.

Years
    I cant really tell which game its for, as you have Kanto and Hoenn Pokémon in your squad.

If its for Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald, you can take the Elite 4 out easy. I did it with a level 100 starter. By itself, and no restore items, for HP or PP. No attached items, or berries. Just the starter by itself, versus 5 continuous battles.

FireRed and LeafGreen is abit harder. Its possible, but backup is recommended. You team should be able to take the Elite 4 in either game, but make sure you keep your Charizard for Lance in Kanto, as the other levels wont cut it. Gyarados might cause a problem though. And Aerodactyl.

Get a level 70 electric and a level 70 water type, itll be a sinch.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Yerhuh. The Elite Four are actually quite easy really.
    Like said, bring a few items and you're fine. I usually use berries for status ailments, since they're free. :3

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Err... Hoenn POKéMON can't enter the elite 4 on FRLG the first time , likewise with Kanto POKéMON in Emerald, so that eliminates them. So its Ruby/Sapphire, in which case, he can beat the E4

darkion

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2008
    If its fire red..i defeated it with single lvl 72 charizard
    ruby and sapphire shud be fine
    items for emerald
    raise levels for fire red

Back