• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen CAN U BELIEVE THIS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Use get an electric Pokemon in your team, like Manectric, it will help you beat Wallace. And if you can, grab the Dragon Claw TM from Meteor Falls and you can use that to beat Kingdra (But it's really a waste of the TM, I'd use that as a last-ditch effort). And evolve Grovyle!! It's stats will grow so much, plus there really isn't any extra move you need to wait for to evolve.

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    Altaria for Kingdra & Ludicolo (maybe Swellow or another flyer, if you don't want to use Aerial Ace TM, because of Ludicolo's Double Team) and Manectric for pretty much the rest of his team, are a perfect combination against Wallace. Evolve Grovyle to get Sceptile, and you've got Whiscash covered. If you've got a Psychic Pokemon, like Gardevoir or Alakazam, they can cover Tentacruel, but you don't really need, if you have Manectric in your team. Avoid Altaria and Sceptile against Tentacruel and Milotic, as they both pack Ice Beam. Not that you would use them against the pair, though; both would do neutral damage to them, (aside from Sceptile, who would Super Effective hit Milotic) when you could do Super Effective with Manectric and Gardevoir, on their respective opponents.

xiraiya

Future Sinnoh Champion
    Years
    I found Salamance the most fun for steam rolling Wallace, perhaps you can go catch a Bagon with a suitable nature and train it up, that's just what I would do though.

Blaziken would help you a lot if you could get a hold of one since Ice & Dark types fear him.

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    I found Salamance the most fun for steam rolling Wallace, perhaps you can go catch a Bagon with a suitable nature and train it up, that's just what I would do though.

Unfortunately, since you don't get Bagon until you get Waterfall, (which you don't get until after the 8th Gym) it can be a real chore to train up for competing in the Elite Four. Besides, he's got Altaria in there, which is a pretty decent alternative, in-game. The only problem I have with it is that it doesn't learn Aerial Ace naturally.

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
    I beat him for my second time!! Yesterday night, oh and I evolved my Grovyle!
    Once I beat his Tentacreul I'm usually going to win! So I just wanted to let u guys now
    that all of your help payed off, thanks.

Leitz09

*studying to draw manga...*
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2019
    sorry if this is kinda noobish (and also out of topic) coz i never tried it b4.... how can you evolve a pokemon that already exceeded its 'evolving level'( u know wat i mean)? do u use a stone??? tnx in advance

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    sorry if this is kinda noobish (and also out of topic) coz i never tried it b4.... how can you evolve a pokemon that already exceeded its 'evolving level'( u know wat i mean)? do u use a stone??? tnx in advance

just level it once....you dont use a stone for certain pokemon

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2008
    Evolve your Grovyle, man. Why is it Level 52? Trying to get a certain move faster? XD

Other than that, just stock up on loads of items, such as Revives, Full Restores, Full Heals and Hyper Potions. If that fails, you could always train up.

I had a similar problem with the Champion, on Emerald; I beat him the first time rather quickly, but then he seemed to use the Double Team tactic, which really drew a downer; he ended up being the first Pokemon (Wallace's Ludicolo) from a Gym Leader or Elite Four to ever slow me down to the point of him using Struggle.

I then decided enough was enough, and just used the Aerial Ace TM on my Altaria. =)

I have the similar promble.

Leitz09

*studying to draw manga...*
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2019
    just level it once....you dont use a stone for certain pokemon

so you mean that everytime that i will level "that" pokemon, it will try to evolve, but if i will try to cancel it again, the next time it will level up, it will try to evolve again????

o.necromancer.o

(Insert Something Random)
    Years
    • Age 31
    • ?
    • Seen Sep 29, 2008
    so you mean that everytime that i will level "that" pokemon, it will try to evolve, but if i will try to cancel it again, the next time it will level up, it will try to evolve again????

Correct. ((25 Characters))

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    ........your kidding right.....
    anyway what i usually do is this
    save up all my money the game gives me
    make it to the elite four with what ever pokemon i have
    spend ALL my money on revives and full restores
    go in the elite four and battle as far as i can WITHOUT using any items
    lose and go spend what money i made on more revives and full restores
    and keep on doing that untill i have alot of items and my pokemon are alot stronger from fighting them and gaing alot of experince.

its a really good idea that works alot if your too lazy to spend alot of time training.
    also if you feel like it

you can put a pokemon in the day care.
    go to the slop thingy.
    and have something hold the button to make sure you go up the slope and fall down.
    and you keep what ever you have holding the button on there over night
    and you should raise a few levels.

hope i helped somewhat

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years

Don't you KNOW Pokemon?
    Lawls....

Now, you, the guy that needs help, I beat the Elite Four easily with...
    Sceptile....Salamence....Hariyama...Mightyena...and something else...xD
    Just keep making new teams...and just keep bashing up the leet four for fun...:D
    It'll amaze you when you get so good you can beat it with 3 Pokemon at lv 50...xD

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    I found the D/P elite four the easiest, the hardest is probably the rematch in firered/leafgreen

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014

duh.... are you possibly a noOb??

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Hey man, leave him alone, he's just asking a question some people this days, tch Anyway, he was just trying to confirm something and he was right.

oh sorry, i just thought he played other gens for years & doesnt know how to evolve...(sorry^_^"!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back