• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen can u catch jirachi and deoxys in pokemon emerald?

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2008
    I'v heard that u can go into space to get deoxys or jirachi.
    i just want to no if that is true. if not how do u get them?

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • Jirachi is not catchable in any game, he has to be recieved from a Nintendo Event. If you have Diamond or Pearl, look in the trade forum. Jirachi are very common there.

As for Deoxys, you don't go to space to catch him, rather you dowload a special ticket from a Nintendo event, which gets placed in your bag on the game. You can then take a boat to said island, where Deoxys will be waiting after completing a simple puzzle.

Markio390

Everyone has to die
    Years
  • Pokemon Channel

Jirachi is not catchable in any game, he has to be recieved from a Nintendo Event. If you have Diamond or Pearl, look in the trade forum. Jirachi are very common there.

As for Deoxys, you don't go to space to catch him, rather you dowload a special ticket from a Nintendo event, which gets placed in your bag on the game. You can then take a boat to said island, where Deoxys will be waiting after completing a simple puzzle.

You don't get jirachi from a special event you wingnut you get him download him after you complete pokemon channel on gamecube to gba

Years
  • You don't get jirachi from a special event you wingnut you get him download him after you complete pokemon channel on gamecube to gba

That statement is only partially correct. ^^;

If you live in a PAL country (like me) you can download Jirachi off Pokemon Channel, in a country with NTSC you cannot download Jirachi off Channel. IIRC there was a Colosseum bonus disk which could let you download Jirachi for NTSC. Correct me if I'm wrong about the bonus disk. XD

The Jirachi/Deoxys space rumour is one of the biggest hoaxes around, any space/rocket story is 100% false. ^_^

Back