• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

can u tell me something?

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    This is what I mean. It makes you sound like a noob.

You think your good playing with ubers? That only makes you weak. It means you are so bad, you NEED ubers to win.

As said, ubers are so powerful, they are in a class of there own. Using them outside that class isn't fair, as it limits the amount of pokemon able to be used.

ChrisG14

I'm back baby!
    Years
    or maybe its a power that u dont know how to use.i have some evd that arent ubers

:laugh:

Power we don't know how to use? Let's see:

Kyroge@Choice Speces
    Trait: Drizzle
    EVS: 252 Sp. Atk/ 252 Spd/ 6 HP

-Ice Beam
    -Surf
    -Thunder
    - Any other special attack.

Mewtwo@Choice Specs
    Trait: Pressure
    -Psychic
    -Ice Beam
    -Thunderbolt
    -Dark Pulse/Surf/Filler

I got more of these variations of powers "I can't use"

sims796

Years
    or maybe its a power that u dont know how to use.
    i have some evd that arent ubers
    What?

ITS BECAUSE WHEN USED PROPERLY, THEY ARE TOO POWERFUL.

You are proving over & over how noobish you are. Honestly, you need ubers to win? As I said, they are so strong, they have their own battlefield.

Just cause you beat Midbight, don't think you are the best.

ChrisG14

I'm back baby!
    Years
    hey guys i am joking, and Cris be careful w that kyogre, he is the one who will recieve a tunder xD

And with it's awsome Sp. Defense, it can take it hard.

I actually trained a Kyogre because I soft reset for nature and a decent 28 in Sp. Atk IV. But it's waaay to strong to be used in battles that aren't Uberlicious. And we can't tell if your joking, be more clear about it next time.

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
    :laugh:

Power we don't know how to use? Let's see:

Kyroge@Choice Specs
    Trait: Drizzle

-Ice Beam
    -Surf
    -Thunder
    -Water Spout

Mewtwo@Choice Specs
    Trait: Pressure
    -Psychic
    -Ice Beam
    -Thunderbolt/Focus Blast
    -Dark Pulse/Surf/Filler

I got more of these variations of powers "I can't use"

Kyogre + Water Spout = huge unadulterated damage

Mewtwo wants Focus Blast to take out pesky Darkrai's

Your movesets just add to my theory that uber battles are just boltbeaming wars

Lathspell

T3H GR34T WH1T3
    Years
    That doesn't mean that ubers can't be beaten by OU pokemon. I kinda took out an entire uber team with my CM Alakazam. The guy was a damn noob, but that's what happens when you have no ideea how to use them. Then again, a team of OU can take out a uber team if it was specially created with that purpose in mind. For example, both that Kyogre and Mewtwo (if Dark Pulse isn't used, which I suppose it's a dark attack and a 4th gen move, since I never heard of it) can be taken out by a Shedinja, commonly used as an uber killer.
    But normally, a Shedinja could take out little else, that said, an anti uber team would most likely loose to a normal OU team. That's why most battlers hate ubers and consider an uber team fighting in an OU metagame noobish.
    I myself agree to the use of legendaries, as they add quite some diversity and strategy to a team (like a Perish Song Celebi combo for example), but disagree to the use of ubers, because almost all of them are plain dumb sweepers, and one rarely requires a good strategy or good planning to get them to work.

sims796

Years
    That doesn't mean that ubers can't be beaten by OU pokemon. I kinda took out an entire uber team with my CM Alakazam. The guy was a damn noob, but that's what happens when you have no ideea how to use them. Then again, a team of OU can take out a uber team if it was specially created with that purpose in mind. For example, both that Kyogre and Mewtwo (if Dark Pulse isn't used, which I suppose it's a dark attack and a 4th gen move, since I never heard of it) can be taken out by a Shedinja, commonly used as an uber killer.
    But normally, a Shedinja could take out little else, that said, an anti uber team would most likely loose to a normal OU team. That's why most battlers hate ubers and consider an uber team fighting in an OU metagame noobish.
    I myself agree to the use of legendaries, as they add quite some diversity and strategy to a team (like a Perish Song Celebi combo for example), but disagree to the use of ubers, because almost all of them are plain dumb sweepers, and one rarely requires a good strategy or good planning to get them to work.

Very true. Another reason ubers are banned.

He mentioned something else that I must address.

There is a difference in UBERS & LEGENDS. Ubers are the ones that are spoken about repeatedly. However, legends are accepted because they have something that weakens them. An easily exploitable weakness, such as Moltres 4x weak to Rock, making her take 50% damage from Stealth Rock, or Celebii having 7 WEAKNESSES. Or, they can have a lackluster movepool (poor Shaymin).

Back