• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can you believe this?

Years
    PIKACHU IS NOT A DOG R A CAT it is an actually based off a creater that stays in australia called the pika and is a member of the rodent family and the pika are very rare creaters that look just like pikachu when i say just like pika i mean just like pika

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2008
    pika's aren't from australia >.< they are from america and some parts of asia and eastern europe and i dont think it is based on that .... cos pikas are really small and thtey have short(less then 2cm) tails

J3

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2008
    Thier it's a sign ^^ we should all watch a little more espn ^^

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Apparently Cartoon Network has no respect for Pokemon because the announcer called Pikachu a dog-monkey. I mean COME ON it's OBVIOUSLY a squirrel cat.

But seriously, was he just trying to be funny or did he really mean that? and did anyone else hear that?

He was most likely kidding around. Annoucer's these days can make mistakes, and this could have even been one, but did it harm anyone? No. Was anyone strongly offended? They shouldn't be.

And on the whole what is pikachu based off anyways, it's a Lagomorpha. ;D

Back