• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can you Change the Poke'mon you're Given

agurcsik

Wee Warios like Strawberries
Years
  • I have a question. Does anyone know if it is possible to change the Poke'mon on your Battle Card without using a custom one? Because my custom Poke'mon Battle Card's Poke'mon levels are so different. You know what I mean?

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • You can't change your Rental Pokemon. Not that any of them are worth using anyways. Ugh...

I think they give you more Rental passes - with preordained members of course - upon completion of some colosseums.

agurcsik

Wee Warios like Strawberries
    Years
  • Oh... I know you can change the way it looks but I would really like to change the Poke'mon, or atleast let them have the ability to level up, but I know that they can't do that.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • Levelling up does not exist in PBR. And like I said, you earn more rental passes with different - but not any stronger - Pokemon as you complete certain colosseums.

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure you can assign the Pokemon to different cards to build a stronger rental card, but you can't get something on a card unless you've earned it on a card. I've not played a lot, but I think my sister did this the other day. If you want to pick the Pokemon more, you'll have to upload a custom card, methinks.

Twilight Itachi X

Twilight X. The ultimate.
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 17, 2008
    Actually, you can trade the Rental Pokemon on your passes with the Trainers Rental Pokemon that you defeat at Gateway Colosseum once you cleared all the Colosseums for the first time once. The Rental Pokemon that you got from trading your Pokemon to the Trainers actually stay on your Rental Pass too. I got a Marill and a Delcatty on one of my Rental Passes. And you can also switch Pokemon from other Rental Passes as well. But yeah, if you want to actually pick your own Pokemon, Custom Passes are needed.

Back