• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can you Cook?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
  • Lightning said:
    Lol, same here. X3 I'm beyond useless when it comes to cooking things. Basically all I can make is cereal, sandwhiches, and on very rare occasion: toast. But really, considering I kind of... um... forgot to put the water in the microwave Kraft Dinner once... I really hope that whoever I marry will have cooking skills or else I'll have to suck up to the owner of the nearest pizza place. X3;;

*ish playing around with the <insert a lot of letters starting with "W" here> editor.. thingy* o.o;;
    Or... you could become a famous anime/manga artist and have enough money to hire a personal chef.

LOL, does washing fruit count as cooking? I can do that to, and popcorn in the microwave.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Ooooh.. that would be nice. ^__^

Oh, and I can wash fruit, too. :3 But I'm REALLY bad at making popcorn. I always burn it even though my microwave even has an automatic popcorn making option. (It'll determine how much heat it should use and how long to pop it for... but even when I do that it doesn't work right. X3;)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Well I can cook anything as long as it doesn't have to be edible! >=)

I can make instant noodles... barely cook an egg (no pun please), and sometimes fry stuff (provided that I am wearing gloves).

I will be so much better at cooking if only I'm not afraid of oil x_x;

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Lightning said:
    Lol, same here. X3 I'm beyond useless when it comes to cooking things. Basically all I can make is cereal, sandwhiches, and on very rare occasion: toast. But really, considering I kind of... um... forgot to put the water in the microwave Kraft Dinner once... I really hope that whoever I marry will have cooking skills or else I'll have to suck up to the owner of the nearest pizza place. X3;;

*ish playing around with the <insert a lot of letters starting with "W" here> editor.. thingy* o.o;;
    SQUEE~ Something I can relate to. That?s the WYSIWYG editor (from memory, honest) Meowth346 taught me all about it, and and and? *gets dragged off in a painful fashion*

TeamRocket

I can make a pot of Macaroni and Cheese and Top Ramen...

Wait! I will buy all of the instant food in the world with my Magikarp Man Money!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I can bake things in the toaster oven, and microwave stuff. =3 I can also cook ramen with boiling water. xD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I can cook, but Cook does all the cooking :) He's a way better chef then I am... but then again he has to be because my parents dont pay him for nothing.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    Well, I'm pretty good at cooking. ^_^; I don't know very many recipes yet, but I'm learning. My mother is really good at cooking, and so she'll teach me some nice things to make! I love to cook, so it will be no problem to learn. (It's just... raw hamburger meat! o_O There's usually blood still on it! Eh, I can't handle that, even though I've cooked it before. Well, half of it. I let my mom finish the job as soon as I felt it.)
    =P Awesome cooking attitude, lol. ^^

...I can't cook anything special. I can learn to cook but I rarely help out in the kitchen. That's my habit. My mom has my sister helping her, but now since she works the night shift... my sister cooks. They both cook pretty well. I never get any practice... I don't even prepare my own breakfast or lunch. Which isn't so good though... I'm thankful they cook nice meals but they aren't too healthy. Recently I've suggested healthier foods.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • 100marios said:
    Oh! Top Ramen by any chance?
    I love the beef flavor hehe...

I can make that!
    ..... I think!
    lol, neat. d=

Miyu-chan, can't you cook Chinese?
    tongue3.gif

Ahh, Chinese food rocks. XD lol. Eep, *thinks about all the exotic foods around the world.* Haha. ^^' XD Specifically my Vietnamese exprience.... ._.

Back