• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can You Have Fake Or Old Cards In A New Deck?

miaotearoa10

"I'M MEW'S NO.#1 FAN!!!!!!!!!"
Years
  • Hi there!
    I have about 15 or 16 Pokemon Card Decks. I'm adding a new deck. I bought the new 60-card deck and I have some cards I don't want. I'm wondering if I could take out some cards and swap them. But swap them with what? Old or fake cards. So I'm asking, is it possible to add fake or old cards to a new deck?

Because I really wanna add my Dark Golduck to the team. The card is old and it's fake. The HP is 720! So I really wanna add it!

Years
  • For any kind of official events, no you cannot add fake cards or old cards to your deck (unless the old card is on a list of tourney legal cards).

For casual play, out of respect for the other player, don't put your fake cards in, though you can put your old cards in if you wanted to. ;)

Back