• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can you play ANY Songs?

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Can you play any anime theme somgs on an instrument? OR, can you sing them?

I can play the FMA theme song on my drums, and i have a friend who can play it on his guitar, and ANOTHER friend who can sing it.^^'Were FMA freaks I guess ^^''

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I have often found myself singing the opening and closing theme songs to FMA and Inuyasha - since I watch those the most. XD I can't play any on instruments or anything, though my older brother who is amazing at playing the piano could do nearly any anime theme I ask him to. =D He's done Inuyasha, FMA, Evangelion, Wolf's Rain as well as some titles from Final Fantasy. X3

~Kelsey

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    I can play the Opening Song White Night True Light of DN Angel on the piano. I do need some practice though, I tend to mess up a little ^^; and I can sing many of the anime songs in Japanese. For example: White Night True Light (DN Angel), Yasashii Gogo (DN Angel), Hajimari no Hi (DN Angel), White Destiny (Pretear), Let Me Be With You (Chobits), Overlap (Yuugiou), EYE'S (Yuugiou), Wild Drive (Yuugiou), Trouble Angel (Pita Ten), Be My Angel (Angelic Layer) and yeah, you get the idea. I can sing a lot more, but that's all I can remember at the moment ^^; I also translate the Japanese songs into English words and try singing them in English as well ;D

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I can sing hundreds of Anime songs....because I'm obsessed enough to memorize all of them that I really like...Doesnt take me long either...
    But I can't play any on an instrument...

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I have had the FMA Theme Ready Steady Go ever since I saw the real music video with the L'arc-En-Ciel members in it.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    if i listen to any song enough, i can definitely play it on the violin...of course, it's improvising, but still decently good

Years
    I had figured almost all the notes to the Yu Yu Hakusho opening theme on my flute ages ago, but I completely forgot how it went.

I can play basically any Inuyasha song on the flute and a couple on the piano, but I suck at the piano. I can play a couple of FMA, Naruto, and other stuff too.

Shirt_Guy_Dom

L33t One
    Years
    I tend to find myself singing Shine from Hellsing by Mr. Big. Alot. Make a Wish, All the theme songs form Digimon, Yu-gi-oh! season one theme song(Yeah I know it's short but it's a catchy tune so :P), Pokemon's Gotta Dance mini movie theme, and various other anime that would take to long to list.

Years
    let's see...

"Bran New Love Song" by The Pillows from FLCL
    "Ride On Shooting Star" by The Pillows from FLCL
    "Carnival" by The Pillows from FLCL

"Ready Steady Go" by L'arc~en~Ciel from Fullmetal Alchemist
    "Rewrite" by Asian Kung-Fu Generation from Fullmetal Alchemist

All for the Guitar/Electric Guitar and not just some tinky-dink notes. I know how to play them like the bands play them.

Last edited:

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I can basically sing any of them I feel like trying; the same goes for playing their melodies on violin/piano. When it comes to including accompaniment, I can do some on piano or guitar, depending what I feel like~

Kroko_Boy

Sp®ite®
    Years
    I can sing the theme from Pokemon,Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles and Kingdom Hearts!But thats a game.Do that count?Anyway:"When you walk away,you dont hear me say:pleeeease oh baby,dont go!"

Last edited:

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    I can kinda sing bits of the songs from Fruit Basket, Inuyasha and Maburaho.. I can play like a few Inuyasha themes on the piano..

Back