• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can you rate this new layout?

Senor Kyle

The Management
    Years
    I am working on a new layout for the LOBD. Here it is (it got resized by photobucket):

Can you rate this new layout?

Senor Kyle

The Management
    Years
    Really? Blaze, I think that's one of nicest things you've said about me/to me. Almost as nice as the time you said you shared my hate for Greg.

*tears up*

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Oh no you don't. Keep it out of PC. <_<
    And the layout is very nice, Kyle. ^^

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    It's an alright layout. The fact that's it's almost completely devoid of color makes it a little uninviting, in my opinion.

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Senor Kyle said:
    Yeah, it's a shame that I will be unable to use it. Maybe I can offer it for free.

Very nice layout, Kyle. *cough*IdidwinthatlayoutcontestatmForums...*cough* XD

Webmaster Tyler

Owner of Pokemon Help
    Years
    you know how hard it will be to code it.
    and plus Myuureon the time you tried coding the layout we're using right now you couldnt get it.
    You need proper coding to do that layout

Back