• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can you remember your dreams?

Can you remember your dreams when you wake up?

• Yes, always

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • From time to time, yes

Votes: 30 61.2%
  • Never

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
    Years
    I remember all my long dreams, but not always the short ones. It depends on what you do when you wake up, if you jump out of bed (something i ain't cappable of) you will not remember it, but if you think a bit at the morning when you wake up(as me) you will remember....

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    Most dreams, that I know I had at all. I remember fully. Sometimes I'll get flashes of it, but I'll remember it later in the day. I probably do have alot of dreams I don't remember at all. I go through phases where I have alot of dreams I remember fully, & then there's periods like now I don't remember almost at all.

Lightning Scott

~ previously known as LHScott
    Years
    Most dreams I do, But a lot of the time I will wake up and remember none and If I do remember a dream it would normanly would have been of a nightmare.

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    i remember a dream that could be good for a movie i already got a title (the wall)
    it is one of those horror movies that people get picked off one at a time, if u are alone a creature comes out of the wall and drags u in it...i dont know what happends in the wall but, people die
    here is wat the creature looks like...i know what u think, its preety lame, but in my dream it was much scarier

Can you remember your dreams?

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I have some wierd, but dreams that i wish were real, most of them are strange and i don't remember them all the time and it's really hard to explain them.
    I hardly have any nightmares, i have regular dreams of falling off buildings and waking up shooken up.

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    Usually if I have a great dream...that is too good to forget, I'll write it down...that way even if I trouble remembering all the details I wrote it down...and I can usually re-live them.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Well,I guess I can recall most of my dreams,depending on how the visions in it impacted me =|

Although,since I'm very dense,I seem to forget my dreams very rapidly at times,so i dunno.Sometimes I do,sometimes I don't,depends on what the dream was about*coughSadPartIsIForgetMostOfMyWonderfulKannaDreamscough* ><

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    Oh yes daydreams, I love daydreaming. Maybe it's because I daydream too much in the daytime that my brain ceases to dream at night? Who knows. Perhaps everything is fair for everyone in the final count. Those who cannot remember their dreams like me will make it up by dreaming when he or she is awake, so in the end everyone remembers a fair share of dreams.

Does anyone here take psychology in school to clear this up for all of us?

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I usually remember my dreams. But sometimes I'l have a dream and remember it 3 days later. The ones I remember 3 days later are usually the ones that make sence....Mine never make sence. xD

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I can only remember so many dreams..just like every one else..I doubt most people can remember EVERY dream they have. People only remember a dream that means alot to them..that they have enjoyed for whatever reason, a dream that they don't want to come true or a dream that has horrified them (Nightmare)..I doubt anyone can really remember all their dreams..it just seems impossible ><;..and the basic reason is..they remember it because it has the power to stick in your mind no matter how much you want it to or not.

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    According to a website, how you wake up can affect your ability to recall your dreams. If you wake up abruptly, and then immediately move on to prepare for school/work, then you lose the thinking that your mind is occupied with as the brain shifts its thinking to do whatever you have to do immediately upon waking up. However, if you wake up slowly, then there's a more likely chance that you still remember what your mind is up to in REM sleep.

That explains it for me I suppose. I have to wake up early all seven days of the week and I always rush off to get dressed for school and other things. Usually I need to get all ready within 15 minutes after waking up...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I can remember all of my dreams even if it is nightmares. When I wake up and get frustrated when it was only a dream(a great dream even). But I get happy when it was a nightmare. Man...they are scary. x.x

Back