• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can you swim?

can you swim?

• yes

Votes: 32 72.7%
  • a little bit

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • no

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    I just learned how to a couple of years ago. And All I can do is breast stroke and doggy paddle. I'm going to learn how to swim underwater soon so I can get my scuba license. XD

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    I'm a pretty good swimmer, but not a particularly fast one.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I think I'm quite a good swimmer. I used to have swimming lessons when I was younger for about 2 years.

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    i used to be scared of water. the thing is i try to swim underwater, and it is the movement of a snail. probably not driving my arms through the water.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Im on the school swimming team so I'd hope so. My auntie was half a second off qualifying for the olympics (<<Random trivia for you there ;))
    So yeah, i can. I personally think everyone should by introduced to it at a young age, its a valuable skill.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Yes! <3 Swimming is one of my favorite things to do actually. I've always loved it, even as a kid. I'm just not supposed to swim because I have a hole in my eardrum and that hurts it >_>;

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Ehhhhmmm... Yes, well, maybe. At least I learned how to swim when I was 8 or so. Unless that kind of stuff gets forgotten with time, I should say that I can swim, if not... glub, glub...

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    I can swim well ^^

But unlike most people, after an encounter I don't want to discuss, I refuse to go UNDERwater without either a facemask or holding my nose. TRYING TO SWIM WITH YOUR AIRWAYS UNPROTECTED FTL!

Mooshykris

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I can swim.. I think.. o.o

I haven't been swimming in years. But I guess it's just like riding a bike, how you'll never forget.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    I can swim.. well at least I can float... I can doggy paddle! 8D
    I suck at swimming when you have to do something with your head in the water, since apparently I don't use 'breathing techniques' under water like blowing bubbles and stuff. D:

Although I'm good at backstroke and the frog kick (whatever it is called) as long as it's something to do with swimming on my back. Pretty fast in backstroke, but you can't get onto a higher level in swimming unless you master all the techniques.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    When I was young, I was so afraid of deep water...
    but now, I can swim pretty good 8D I even took swimming lessons at school. I can't hold my breath for too long. It's been a while since I last had a swim...

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I can swim and I'm pretty fast. I just don't like putting my head under the water since I almost drowned when I was a little girl.. :<

Back