• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can you work out this murder?

Veemon

Yoshi!
    Years
    The victim of this murder was a Butterfree who was found lying dead with her right wing broken and her left atennae cut off. The 4 suspects were a Haunter, Beedril, Graveler and a Spinda. Here's what the suspects had to say.

Haunter: I was best friends with Butterfree and would do nothing to harm her. I was going to by her a soda that was Dark Grape flavor(which was my favorite), but the scent can be deadly sometimes and when I came back I saw her lying there helplessly, dead.

Beedril: I'm rivals with Butterfree but I wouldn't kill anyone, not ever her. I was going to check out a book at the library that was called The Advantages and Disadvantages of being a Bug Pokemon, and they were all checked out. I exited the library and a few minutes later, I found her dead.

Graveler: I like to spend time alone by myself, but sometimes, I used to spend a lot of time with Butterfree. I was battling an Onix when she came up to me and told me something. And then a Rock Slide attack hit her, and immediately, she was killed.

Spinda: I get confused a lot and get Pokemon get mixed up with other Pokemon. When I saw Beedril running out of the library, it looked like Butterfree looked evil. So when I came there, she was already killed.

So the question is, who killed poor Ms. Butterfree?

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I think Beedrill did it... Beedrill said they were rivals... and Spinda said Butterfree looked evil... so maybe Beedrill got somehow angry because Butterfree made a fight and Beedrill killed Butterfree.

Veemon

Yoshi!
    Years
    Max Hunter said:
    I think Beedrill did it... Beedrill said they were rivals... and Spinda said Butterfree looked evil... so maybe Beedrill got somehow angry because Butterfree made a fight and Beedrill killed Butterfree.
    Yep, you're correct. Beedril did it. When Beedril looked to find out that Butterfree was reading The Advantages and Disadvantages of Bug Pokemon, Beedril used Twinneedle on her(Butterfree was not evil, it looked like that it spinda's mind because he became confused). And then the Onix accidently hit Butterfree with his rock Slide attack which instantly killed butterfree.

Max Hunter, you're turn to make a murder mystery1

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    Wha? Me?! heehe wow... I feel *hears from far away "c'mon! hurry up!!"* ok ok... just give me time...

ok... bold are clues

Last night a little Rattata was found dead in the woods. The rattata had almost all his bones broken... except the skull and the legs. There were MARKS OF LITTLE HOLES over his whole body. Apparently... something or SOMEONE WITH BIG HORNS OR SPIKES was like... 'holding it too tight'. Near the scene... some pok?mon were found. Just below this, the notes.

Heracross ((sp?)): I was much of a rival with Rattata... but I didn't do it. I heard like... HEAVY steps in the woods, and I went to check it out. Then I found Rattata with all those little holes.

Pinsir: I was a good friend of Rattata *he then COUGHED*, but... I didn't do it... we were at the woods, kinda fighting because he ate my apple. Yeah, I was angry but... I found later another apple so... I had no problem with him. I swear that if I find the one who did it... I will.... ((too hard for the persons))

Girafig: I was a good friend of Rattata... he wasn't like the rest of the rattata's of the world... he was a good one... I used to play with him in the woods. I just learned somehow Stomp... and I decided to practice there. I suddenly heard steps like of a heavy pok?mon. I went and found my friend... sorry... sniff... dead.

Joleteon: I didn't know Rattata very well... but I knew he was a thief. He was known for stealing small food... you know... apples or oranges... even beans. I was practicing a new type of attack... you know... like ROLLING ON A FOE... yeah kinda like that. I like to do that becasue of my spikes... well... but... he stole from me a banana, and yes I got angry... but... I didn't kill him... I don't even have the strenght to... you know... to make all those marks you said he had.

Well... this is WAAAAAAAAYYYYY too easy... way too easy...

Last edited:
    Years
    Okay, gonna try.

When Pinsir was fighting with him for the apple, he sort of rolled on him and made the holes. Then he went off to get the other apple. Then Girafarig came, didn't see Ratata and was practicing stomps. He got Ratata and noticed it, then lied to cover this up. Pinsir came back, found him dead, then the others, and Girafarig (who had ran away) came to find him dead too.

That may not be correct, but I think it was pretty smart on my part, being someone who stinks at figuring out mysteries. I got a book with like 200 mysteries you could solve, it told you the answers and everything, I only got 1 right. Got the other 199 wrong.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    It's definitely jolteon, jolteon probaly rolled over rattata and it's spikes went through rattata's skin.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    Yeah... but remember there were HEAVY steps... Jolteon it's not so heavy to make those steps... and Jolteon actually doesn't have the strenght (physical) to break all the bones of the rattata... happypikahcu is right... it was Pinsir... remember he has these little spikes all over its horns... yeah... Pinsir is the murderer!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!! Yeah... I had to check the whole pokedex to find another pok?mon with spikes... I just remembered Jolteon and tah-dah... a trap to confuse people... even I don't know I'm not so proud ?? hmm... anyway... I think it's happypikachu's turn... but... whatever he says...

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
    lol, i had it all writen down, but its deleted aparently o.O

well hear goes...
    a caterpie has been found dead in a forest rumerd to be haunted by a ghost pokemon.

suspects
    noctowl,
    i was flying over the forest when i saw the caterpie. i took a dive, to attack it but everything sudernly went dark. i felt petrified with fear... a few moments passed then the light started to re appear, i dived for the catterpie, but when i reached it was dead...

nidoking/rhydon
    me, and rydon were wrestling when all of a sudern everything went dark. i couldent move, everything felt coled. i squinted but i could not make out any details. after a few moments the light started to fade back in, i saw a rattata dead on the floor

flareon
    i saw my friend, rattata and ran towards him but out of the bush a saw a whisp of smoke then everything went dark. for some reason my flame went lighting up the ground so it was artificial darkness not natural, i wated a moment later the light reapeard and i saw rattata... Dead...

ghastley
    i saw nouthing, i was with my friend haunter at the time

shuppet
    i was in the boneyard waiting for ghastly to come, but he was late, i saw nothing happen though, and i know it wasent him, he never lies to me. im his best friend.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    How did Caterpie become Ratttata??

Anyway,...I'm guessing Gastly. The "puff of smoke" that Flareon saw was the clue that gave it away.

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
    yes it was
    and proberbly yes caterpi probly did become ratata, i was tired when i was wrighting it,

Back