• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Candela's Timeless Shop of Illusionary Pokeballs | Back from OR hiatus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thief

The Dark One
Years
  • No we're not lol okay maybe

As soon as I deal with these Aerodactyls, I'll start breeding Anorith(s). Pretty sure PC folks love their Luxury Balls. I hope that you'll get that done soon 'cause I have to leave to grab my copy of OR in like, an hour from now. :>

Also, Dive Ball HA Omanyte sounds good to me. :>

Damn lucky non-Europeans with their ORAS copies. :|

Ready now if you are? xD

And alright, cool. I'll work on that tomorrow (2am atm).

Years
  • Your soul

I'll take a Love Ball Snorlax then. I know 10k steps is a huge hassle, but so is getting a 12.5% gal with its HA (RNG trolls a lot to me. One time I got a batch of non-HA Petilil, and the next day decided to give me 7 female Safari Scythers lol).

Although you might have to wait for a bit 'cause I have to deal with these Quick Ball (HA) Aerodactyls first. I got so many requests for this haha.

Oh I completely understand. In fact let me throw in something else too...just pick something else with a normal rate and we'll call it fair :). And don't worry on the time either.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Oh I completely understand. In fact let me throw in something else too...just pick something else with a normal rate and we'll call it fair :). And don't worry on the time either.

Oh, don't worry about it. I'm definitely not getting trolled by the RNG right now, nope! I got 3 female HA Aerodactyls in 3 batches for the price of 2 boxes of male Kabuto *sob*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*​

NEW!
    Luxury Ball (HA) Snorlax (NB: 10k steps + 12.5% female)

You're going to have to bribe me if you want me to breed this for you. And I really mean it when I said bribe. :>

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Oh, don't worry about it. I'm definitely not getting trolled by the RNG right now, nope! I got 3 female HA Aerodactyls in 3 batches for the price of 2 boxes of male Kabuto *sob*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*​

NEW!
    Luxury Ball (HA) Snorlax (NB: 10k steps + 12.5% female)

You're going to have to bribe me if you want me to breed this for you. And I really mean it when I said bribe. :>

Oh jeez, that's as bad as Dream Ball HA Relicanth haha.

Omanyte is ready, btw.

Candy

Years
  • Oh jeez, that's as bad as Dream Ball HA Relicanth haha.

Omanyte is ready, btw.

Which is why I said bribe. :>

Alright then, the Anorith's ready as well. If you're available now, we can trade. :>

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Did somebody say... HA Snorlax in Luxury Ball?

Anything here interest you?

I'm not Candela obviously but whenever you get a moment, I'd be interested in doing a couple trades with you if you want to check out my shop/spreadsheet (in sig).

(Oh, & your Cranidos is listed as having Soundproof as its HA, but that's Shieldon's HA- Cranidos has Sheer Force. + Kangaskhan is listed as having 'Concentration' as its HA but Inner Focus is actually its HA. Unless 'concentration' is the literal translation of it in German?)

@Candela- On topic, apologies for not being online much today (I had a trade of over 25 Pokémon to deal with on gamefaqs) but Omanyte is still ready and waiting to be traded over. :)

Candy

Years
  • Did somebody say... HA Snorlax in Luxury Ball?

Anything here interest you?

You obviously missed the HA Anorith in Luxury Ball update since you're not asking for it as well. :v

Anyway, Luxury Ball HA Snorlax requires bribing for me, which means I'll most likely request more than the norm. I mean, after my experiences with Aerodactyl, Kabuto and Anorith... I really don't want to deal with that again haha. Fine with you?

Also you haven't picked up your raffle prize lol

@Candela- On topic, apologies for not being online much today (I had a trade of over 25 Pokémon to deal with on gamefaqs) but Omanyte is still ready and waiting to be traded over. :)

Alright then, I'm sorry I haven't been online as well. The lack of trades as well as me finally finish breeding requests for users outside PC made me boot up my copy of OR. I'll probably transfer everything to OR, but I prefer to keep my OR dex clean 'til post-league. :v

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • You obviously missed the HA Anorith in Luxury Ball update since you're not asking for it as well. :v

Anyway, Luxury Ball HA Snorlax requires bribing for me, which means I'll most likely request more than the norm. I mean, after my experiences with Aerodactyl, Kabuto and Anorith... I really don't want to deal with that again haha. Fine with you?

Also you haven't picked up your raffle prize lol

I don't recall getting a message saying "Okay, I have the Absol AND the Berry ready" so... yeah. if you've got it all now, I'll gladly pick them up.

Oooh, HA Luxury Ball Anorinth too!? Yes please~
    Oh oh, that's fine, I know how it feels. I don't mind breeding another 12.5% Female and throwing in one or two regular mons... or I could breed several regular mons. Whatever suits ye.

Also, I DO have other HA Pokemon not listed... I just haven't gotten to listing them, but just ask, I might have it.

EDIT: Hm... Heavy Ball Snorlax and Repeat Ball Cyndaquil for them?

Last edited:

Candy

Years
  • I don't recall getting a message saying "Okay, I have the Absol AND the Berry ready" so... yeah. if you've got it all now, I'll gladly pick them up.

Oooh, HA Luxury Ball Anorinth too!? Yes please~
    Oh oh, that's fine, I know how it feels. I don't mind breeding another 12.5% Female and throwing in one or two regular mons... or I could breed several regular mons. Whatever suits ye.

Also, I DO have other HA Pokemon not listed... I just haven't gotten to listing them, but just ask, I might have it.

EDIT: Hm... Heavy Ball Snorlax and Repeat Ball Cyndaquil for them?

Add a HA Shuckle and a Moon Ball Mawile and I'm set. :v

And now I have to deal with 12.5% females with 10k steps needed to hatch.

Thief said:
    Trade trade trade

And sorry if I haven't been online much. OR was... distracting. Also, my internet connection has been iffy these days thanks to the constant thunderstorms in the area.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    If I don't care about gender, does the ratio still apply? I ask because I want a Dive Ball Totodile and I only have 2 things worth trading that you don't already have (a Moon Ball Dratini and a Level Ball Growlithe, both female, Adamant, and with Egg Moves).

Candy

Years
  • Note: I've already transferred the ones ready for trade to ORAS, so if you catch me online, my OT is Chronos and I go as a Pokemon Breeder (M).

Alrighty, it could take a day or 2 or 3, got other 12.5% trades, but I'll try to get it done by Monday if I can!

I'll probably start breeding on Monday, since I get to rack up the steps on my 3DS allowing me to use Hatch Power Lv3 at ease. Otherwise, hatching Snorlax will be a huge pain, especially since I have to hunt for the HA as well. And after my experience with 3 non-HA female Anoriths, well...

If I don't care about gender, does the ratio still apply? I ask because I want a Dive Ball Totodile and I only have 2 things worth trading that you don't already have (a Moon Ball Dratini and a Level Ball Growlithe, both female, Adamant, and with Egg Moves).

Well I guess you can substitute the last one with a PP Up or a couple of Heart Scales, if you're going for a female. I'm always running low on Heart Scales myself thanks to the constant switching, so it's always good to stock up. :>

Amaruuk

Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Well I guess you can substitute the last one with a PP Up or a couple of Heart Scales, if you're going for a female. I'm always running low on Heart Scales myself thanks to the constant switching, so it's always good to stock up. :>

I'm apparently out of Heart Scales (on Y anyway, barely any on AS) but I have several PP Max if you want those!

Candy

Years
  • OR completed - Breeding services open once again

Sorry for my unannounced temporary hiatus, OR was distracting. But since I've discovered that the Battle Resort's cycling area is meh compared to Lumiose City, I'm pretty much done with OR unless I need to use the move tutor, the dexnav, or going on a legendary hunt, but my time is mostly spent on breeding anyway.

I'm apparently out of Heart Scales (on Y anyway, barely any on AS) but I have several PP Max if you want those!

If you're still interested in the Totodile then I would like one of those PP Max along with the Level Ball Growlithe.

Amaruuk

Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    If you're still interested in the Totodile then I would like one of those PP Max along with the Level Ball Growlithe.

Sounds good to me. Ready when you are!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back