• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Candy any one?

Lucid

Neh~ I say Car-mel, it's the shorter sounding one, so it wins. XP

Mayl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    I say "ca-ra-mel". The other one sounds like camel with a longer "ca" sound XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I pronounce it quickly like ''car-mel/car-mul'', and so does everyone else that I know in real life. I wonder if it's just a southern thing, eh heh...? ^_^;

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I've pronounced it always as "ca-ruh-mel", although sometimes when I'm talking fast it sounds like "car-mel" XD

[Btw, the "ca" is pronounced as in "cat" XD not as in "car"]

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~Yeah, I pronounce it as ca-ra-mel as well...The other ways sound pretty weird to me oO; Or it's just that I'm used to it...

Psycho

♥~Catalina~♥
    Years
    I'm in the South, but I say cara-mel instead. I try to stray away from the incongruous, Southern dialect (which doesn't work half the time >_>).

I only say "Car-mul" if I'm talking rapidly.

At times I really do hate having an accent.

Psycho

Back