• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Canine Here!

Years
  • Hello, everyone here. I'm Canine. I just wanted to say hi to everyone, so "Hi".

I love Pokemon, I played it since I was a baby and I'm 14 now. I'm a huge fan of sports, especially (American) football. I'm also a writer and artist; I love writing and I hope to become a professional writer one day. I also like to draw, but I'm not very good at it.

So, hi. I can't wait to look around this place. I'm still getting used to it.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • Hey Canine! *High five for being in the C name club*

Welcome to the Community. Glad to see a fellow writer. I'm a pretty big fan of writing and designing myself, so i'm interested in reading some of your work sometime.

See you around.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Welcomeee. I'm surprised your username isn't taken, actually (which makes it awesome, of course). How young exactly is baby to you? ...been playing since 2? XD

Most of you writing needs on PC would be here (and where you'll find other writers!) As for art, a lot of members here are really into art, so I'm sure they'll be able to help you become better at drawing? :D Enjoy yourself~

Years
  • Hey Canine! *High five for being in the C name club*

Welcome to the Community. Glad to see a fellow writer. I'm a pretty big fan of writing and designing myself, so i'm interested in reading some of your work sometime.

See you around.

Thanks. I'll be sure to post some of my work here for you and others to read. See ya around.

Welcomeee. I'm surprised your username isn't taken, actually (which makes it awesome, of course). How young exactly is baby to you? ...been playing since 2? XD

Most of you writing needs on PC here (and where you'll find other writers!) As for art, a lot of members here are really into art, so I'm sure they'll be able to help you become better at drawing? :D Enjoy yourself~

Thanks. I'm surprised Canine isn't taking either, usually I have to use a variation of Canine or something entirely different. Baby was probably the wrong word, I was possibly three or four when I got Pokemon Yellow. Not exactly a baby I don't guess.

Thanks for the link and tips, I'll make sure to go there. And I will enjoy myself.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Canine? Kewl name! Reminds me a bit about cannibal, though. /hides
    So we've got another writer, eh? That's always cool! I'm more of a poetic-person than fanfiction/writings, though.

Well anyways, welcome to PC! Hope you have fun while you're here!~

Years
  • Thanks. And I also like the name Canine, it's also the name of a book I'm writing.

I'm just getting into poetry, so I don't know to much about it. I haven't wrote fanfiction in a while though.

Years
  • Hi and welcome to PC.

Glad you see you like writing, it is fun isn't it. I do like to write some stories when I am bored, but I have been to busy to write anything at all recently =[.

Anyway, make sure to read the rules and enjoy yourself =]

Yeah, writing is pretty fun. I find time to write, mainly because I take a journal and pencils/pens with me where ever I go.

I have always read the rules, and this wasn't an exception.

This is what I like to hear :3
    I think you will fit in here just fine.

Do make sure you take a trip over to the writing section. I am sure you will feel right at home.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Yeah, writing is pretty fun. I find time to write, mainly because I take a journal and pencils/pens with me where ever I go.

I have always read the rules, and this wasn't an exception.

This is what I like to hear :3
    I think you will fit in here just fine.

Do make sure you take a trip over to the writing section. I am sure you will feel right at home.

I hope I do. I will, I already looked over there, but never got around to checking everything out.

Last edited by a moderator:

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • Hello, everyone here. I'm Canine. I just wanted to say hi to everyone, so "Hi".

I love Pokemon, I played it since I was a baby and I'm 14 now. I'm a huge fan of sports, especially (American) football. I'm also a writer and artist; I love writing and I hope to become a professional writer one day. I also like to draw, but I'm not very good at it.

So, hi. I can't wait to look around this place. I'm still getting used to it.

Hello! My name is Eivana.

I have played Pokemon since Gold game out in '99, but I have been a fan since the anime came out. G/S/C are my favorite Pokemon games and always will be... They just worked out for me. When it comes to sports, I'm afraid you and I differ, I have never really been into sports but my best friends family are wilder than anything about sports, so I know a bit about football and basketball. That's about it... I couldn't tell you the rules or anything! lol. And that's cool that you want to be a writer... I write fanfiction all the time.

If you would like to be friends with me, go ahead and leave me a VM! I'm warning you... I'm a chatty soul! Haha. If not, I hope to see you around the forums more! Have fun!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • :D Another writer YAY!

The writing forum is to dead >.< needs to be revived. Anyway, HI!. Read Rules, Be good! You know the rest ;)

Back