• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Canine" Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years

yes (: growlithe and arcanine ftw! :P plus, they're loyal and really lovable :3

"Canine" Pokemon Club

arcanine is a really lovable canine! He has all the traits of being loyal and such but that is too Mary Sue-ish for me.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Sign me up! :3

Username: Snivy063
    Partner Pokémon(s): Growlithe
    Why do you like Canine types: Most of them are really loyal to their owner, plus the fact that they can be really strong is another reason too! <3

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Woof~ That sounds totally cute. <3

And thanks, miltankRancher!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Unless if a certain canine Pokemon really barks loud & scary just like what I imagined Houndoom would be. :3

miltankRancher

Years
    Unless if a certain canine Pokemon really barks loud & scary just like what I imagined Houndoom would be. :3

Because he is never meant to be cute! He is meant to be A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

Literally, He is the hellhound after all. Cerberus. The Dog who guarded the gates of Hell. You expect something like that to be cute? His Woof will send your soul in the deepest circle of hell.

Years
    I like all canine Pokemon, cuz well, I love dogs in general. :)
    But if I had to choose one, it'd be Arcanine. Its big enough to ride on, so you don't need a car, and it looks like it'd be an awesome pillow. :P

Houndoom and Zorua come in a tie for second, because I love Dark Pokemon, and they both look awesome. I have Zorua and Houndoom RP characters, because I love their attitude as well. :)

Years
    I like all canine Pokemon, cuz well, I love dogs in general. :)
    But if I had to choose one, it'd be Arcanine. Its big enough to ride on, so you don't need a car, and it looks like it'd be an awesome pillow. :P

Houndoom and Zorua come in a tie for second, because I love Dark Pokemon, and they both look awesome. I have Zorua and Houndoom RP characters, because I love their attitude as well. :)

Please don't post in here unless you have joined the club. Thanks...

Years
    Whoops, I apologise... I'd like to join though! :D

Username: TheRedeemed
    Partner Pokémon(s): Arcanine
    Why do you like Canine types: They can be cute one minute and ferocious the next! :P

Ikonmelee

Hoenn Veteran
    Years
    • Age 28
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    Username: Ikonmelee/Mike

Partner Pokémon(s): Mightyena, Lucario

Why do you like Canine types: Cuz they look awsome, and they hold their weight, quite well, in battle. Plus, I love Dogs

miltankRancher

Years
    Welcome TheRedeemed and IkonMelee! Good choice of partners! Funny we were just discussing Arcanine a little days ago. LOL. You could of course, still join in. :)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    It's great to see new faces around, welcome to the both of you, and I believe you can still answer the previous topic questions. ^3^;;

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Whoops, I apologise... I'd like to join though! :D

Username: TheRedeemed
    Partner Pokémon(s): Arcanine
    Why do you like Canine types: They can be cute one minute and ferocious the next! :P

Username: Ikonmelee/Mike

Partner Pokémon(s): Mightyena, Lucario

Why do you like Canine types: Cuz they look awsome, and they hold their weight, quite well, in battle. Plus, I love Dogs
    welcome to the club,both of you ^^

miltankRancher

Years
    Can I bring up a new topic?

If you would only use one of them in a battle, which of them would you actually use?

Mine would be Lucario, since he has SD + Extremespeed. LOL.

Years
    Can I bring up a new topic?

If you would only use one of them in a battle, which of them would you actually use?

Mine would be Lucario, since he has SD + Extremespeed. LOL.

My answer to that would probably be Stoutland. Just because of its strength and its a normal type so it can use multiple element TM's...

miltankRancher

Years
    Good choice. But he would be bettered with the elemental fangs list. He has... uhmm... low SpA and that makes him not really that compatible with the elemental List.

Stone Edge and Crunch is good for him plus Return or Strength.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Username: miakalina

Partner Pokémon(s): Minami the Vulpix

Why do you like Canine types: They seem like they would be really loyal Pokémon, especially Ninetales. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back