• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can't believe this!

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    I've had an account here? For maybe a whole year and only logged in ONCE? I must be crazy!
    I'm Mithos-kun. Hi there! Call me Yggy or Yellow, though!
    I can really kind at times, but sometimes a little mean!
    I need to update my profile.
    It's oldddd x3.
    See you later!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Welcome to the forums~ Obey the rules, yadda yadda and such. c:

/loves your name; Mithos is my favorite Tales of Antagonist. <3

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to pokecommunity forums.You seem like ure not very active here but i hope you start to be.

W4r p4nda

Go Pokemon!
    Years
  • I've had an account here? For maybe a whole year and only logged in ONCE? I must be crazy!
    I'm Mithos-kun. Hi there! Call me Yggy or Yellow, though!
    I can really kind at times, but sometimes a little mean!
    I need to update my profile.
    It's oldddd x3.
    See you later!

LOL hey Im new here. But welcome anywayz XD

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Hi there! Call me Yggy or Yellow, though!
    <Insert dramatic high pitched scream of terror here> [???="If you don't know what a doppleganger is, click here!"]Doppleganger[/???]!!!
    Can't believe this!

Of course, I'm just pulling your leg.

I've had an account here? For maybe a whole year and only logged in ONCE? I must be crazy!
    I totally did this with Facebook, and Myspace. I had an account for like, months on years and one day went...hey...wait... I have an account on this website I never cared about until now! WOAH!

Anyway, welcome to Pokecommunity, younger twin. Hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to hit me up should you need help with anything.

Back