• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Error] Can't check on chosen pokemon's level for trade

Bigpokemonfan0

DBZFan13
Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    I try to make a wonder trade hub demo, so people could make this into a script.

I don't want to receive evolved Pokemon underleveled such as a level 14 Furret.

I kept trying to trade a pokemon not overleveled.

pbChooseTradablePokemon(1, 2, { if |pkmn| pkmn.hasType?(:NORMAL) && pkmn.level >= 1 && pkmn.level <= 13 } )

This script condition should not require '=>' for this to work. If a chosen Pokemon is level 14, then you could get Staravia instead of Starly in return.

Ex.
    pbChooseTradablePokemon(1, 2, { if |pkmn| pkmn.hasType?(:NORMAL) && pkmn.level >= 14 && pkmn.level <= 33 } )

A script for this is only a request once I complete this demo. Black Eternity is offline for years and that script is outdated.

Using 'proc' might load the party ui twice.

Last edited:
    Back