• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can't connect to wifi

Years
    I posted this on Serebii but no one knew what the problem was, so I'll try posting it here.

Whenever I try connecting to wifi I get the error code 61010. I've tried entering it on the nintendo wifi website but the UK one doesn't work (Nothing happens when you put in the error code) and the US website says the error code doesn't exist! Does anyone know why this is happening and how I can fix it?

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2013
    Hmm... exactly HOW do you connect? I use a WEP key (btw I'm english too). This is your Wii, right? Anyways, if you are using a WEP key you may have an incompatible router (happened with my bro's 360), they have (or had) a large list on the nintendo wifi site.

moonshard

Neo Space
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2008
    you should go onto wifi.com and check youve got a compatible router

Back