• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Can't find Fantina (yes, I've read FAQs)

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2007
    I've obviously missed out a "trigger" somewhere - this seems to be a common problem with D&P! - and I can't find Fantina.

I have four badges and I know I have to go to Celestic town now, but I can't find Cynthia (to get the SecretPotion and get past the Psyduck) either.

Can somebody remind me where she is, or if there's something else (a rival battle or a meeting with Dawn, perhaps?) I need to do before she appears.

Thank you. :)

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    One follow the team galactic guy towards the lake youll find cynthia there

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    The guy who says something to the effect of "I'm not talking to you, you only have 3 badges" before you beat Wake.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2008
    Go to the safari zone and then talk to the guy next to it he should run away but you have to keep following him then you will find her

Back