• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Can't help finding a Emerald ROM base with new pokemon

Years
  • I'm looking for a ROM base that includes pokemon from newer generations, including the fairy type. I know there is one (perhaps more) for pokemon firered. The problem is that I consider some features of emerald to be superior to pokemon firered, which is why I'd much rather use emerald as a place to start from.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2024
    I know theres Emerald 650 that was reuploaded by another user, but I had found another Emerald Rombase. I legitimately don't know where I found it though. I could have sworn it was from here but I couldn't find the thread or link anymore.

I gave up on it however, as it seemed PGE kept loving to crash when using it. It's expanded to 1460. None of the Pokemon have their data properly imported however. It does have Fairy type.

EDIT: I just thought about it, and the PGE crash was likely from using Pokemon ini files made for FireRed. Seems all you would need to do if import all the Pokemon data, cries, and sprites.

EDIT 2: The main googledrive link was removed as well. I had it in my history, and it worked previously, but its down. I do have the .rar that was uploaded saved, but not sure if I could share.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I know theres Emerald 650 that was reuploaded by another user, but I had found another Emerald Rombase. I legitimately don't know where I found it though. I could have sworn it was from here but I couldn't find the thread or link anymore.

I gave up on it however, as it seemed PGE kept loving to crash when using it. It's expanded to 1460. None of the Pokemon have their data properly imported however. It does have Fairy type.

EDIT: I just thought about it, and the PGE crash was likely from using Pokemon ini files made for FireRed. Seems all you would need to do if import all the Pokemon data, cries, and sprites.

EDIT 2: The main googledrive link was removed as well. I had it in my history, and it worked previously, but its down. I do have the .rar that was uploaded saved, but not sure if I could share.

I'm afraid sharing a file sint allowed. Thanks for your consideration though. I guess I have to go with FireRed then.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2020
    You could literally re create those features in FireRed if you so desperately required them that badly, and then some, since FR ROMBases often do that.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Just wanted to let you guys know that you can post a file link, as long as it's a download for a patch only and not a ROM =) if the rom base is in .ips/.ups format it's ok x

Back