• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can't leave the house without ____

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Wallet, keys, and phone are the absolute necessities when I go anywhere. I take my iPod too usually if I'm driving to work or on a long-ish trip, so I can plug it in if the radio gets too sucky.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    clothes

For school, I need to have my school ID, iPod (most important, imo), and phone with me. If I don't have my iPod with me during school, I'll flip out from lack of music for seven to eight hours. In general - like hanging out with friends, or going somewhere - I need my phone, and usually a hat. f I don't have my phone on me, my mom will flip tables; as for a hat, I either just want to wear one, or my hair looks like complete crap.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    My iPhone is my boyfriend. It never leaves my side... ever. If you try to take it from me, if you want to 'have a look', the answer is no. If I'm not holding it, it's in my pocket. It is on me at all times. NO exceptions.

Also keys and wallet are the other obvious choices, and also a bottle of water if I'm going to work... because otherwise I have to buy one and I go to work to make money, not spend it lol

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Well yeah my keys lol, and usually my gloves cause idk, I feel cool wearing them.

Years
    My iPhone is my boyfriend. It never leaves my side... ever. If you try to take it from me, if you want to 'have a look', the answer is no. If I'm not holding it, it's in my pocket. It is on me at all times. NO exceptions.

Hahaha oh dear lol. I know the feeling but haven't experienced it in a while now.

I take my keys, wallet, phone and shades when I leave the house. That's the four rule check I do on myself before leaving. Most of the time I wear my watch as well.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    I never leave my house with the basics: clothing, cellphone, and money. I never leave my cell behind, never. It's basically my baby.

Years
    Phone, keys and wallet. I need them with me whenever I go out for obvious reasons. Sometimes my iPod also.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Lemme see, phone is the numero uno thing I take every time I leave. People message/call me like craaaaazy these days. Secondly, my keys, and third... my wallet. Uh, I have my license, money, and credit cards :P

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
    Years
    I like to have a bag with me. I feel really strange without a bag, if I don't have one I spend all day feeling like I've lost something. If there's really no way to justify taking a bag with me, I'll make sure I have my phone, headphones and my keys.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I pretty much always leave the house with my wallet, keys, cell phone, and crackstick. Otherwise, I feel like something is missing... and I don't like that feeling at all!

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    When I leave the house I don't actually take anything with me. I leave my wallet locked inside the glove compartment of my car because whenever I bring it into the house is mysteriously vanishes and no one seems to know where it went. It saves me from buying a new wallet.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I can't leave the house without anything, and I mean anything at all, that I can use to wipe my mansweat. It can either be a handkerchief, a paper towel--anything acceptable! If I leave the house without bringing one of these, I'd probably go back home even when I'm at school!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Just the clothes on my back and my wallet. And my glasses, since everything is all hazy and blurry without them.

Even if I had a cell phone, I still probably wouldn't take it everywhere simply because I don't need to be annoyed with calls when I'm shopping or at work or school or wherever.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I fit everything into my bag. So, the things I bring are camera, phone, white, black, hg, ds, hard drive, voice recorder, purse wand I think that's all :x

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    Phone and pocket knife in my left pocket, wallet and keys in my right. Always. xD If I don't, I will panic until all four things have been returned to their places. xD

Although recently, I got a touch screen phone, so I have to move the keys from my left to my right pocket, but my brain still doesn't register that, so I will be out and about and reach for my keys in my left pocket, see they aren't there, and panic. .__.

Back