• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can't Open a Certain Domain

gibslpsg

Master Mapper
    Years
    Hi everyone. I am new 2 this forum so just tell me if this is'nt where this should be.

My buddy, Webmaster Tyler (Southern Islands) has been making forums and sites under his own Elixant account. For some odd reason I cannot seem 2 get on anything under his domain. Him and I have been trying 2 fix the problem but we can't seem 2 figure out the cause. Whenever I attempt 2 go 2 his forum it comes up 2 a white page saying "The page cannot be displayed...........".

If anyone can help out I would greatly appreciate it and I'm sure he would 2. Tyler's sites are www.poketropolis.net and www.p-k-h.net. Thanks in advance;)

Last edited:

MalafeX

Typhlosion #1 fan
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    is probably that the elixant firewall blocked you, you should tell them on their forum.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    What type of ISP do you have 56k, Cable, or DSL?

I have had the *same* problem, I once accidently IP Banned myself from one of my websites XD

So I would reccomend the following: If you have Cable/DSL I would just unplug your adapter for it (turn it off completely) and than turn it back on and try it again.

Sometimes sites accidently block you, it might of been something you did accidently on your part. I dunno know, I am not you :P

MalafeX

Typhlosion #1 fan
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    is not that, i know is the elixant firewall, it blocked me twice in a day.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Also check the IP deny tool in his CPanel (if one of you can get to it)

That's worth looking at.

Back